Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Auto Ordnance OD Green Thompson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    [QUOTE=#1bcshooter;15631983]
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Is there any chance it will be eventually classified as restricted firearm like the GSG 9mm MP40?

Quote Originally Posted by Musicsetsfre1 View Post
    Is there any chance it will be eventually classified as restricted firearm like the GSG 9mm MP40?
    Prohib by name: end of game.
    Full stop.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    you worry way to much,LOL.the sky isn't falling,not sure if you noticed how many fun toys they've been letting in non-restricted in the last few years,they used the variant excuse for years,but seemed to have given up on that,if not,how would the Stag 10 or Mcabee's receiver sets get through.i mean these are an AR-15 minus the same fitment from upper to lower,then there's the Type 81,FX9,WC-180.all these could have easily been thrown in the restricted or prohib pool.but they didn't..a lot of these fears are unfounded,these are new times we live in,they can't do whatever they want anymore,public pressure is a real threat,and the anti-gun woosies are now a MINORITY,so i wouldn't worry about any ban,
    Well this comment didn't age well.

Your last chance was 1978 for Thompson's. I have colt' s to the new numrich 1975 1928's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234