Views: 2456
Size:  74.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0604.jpg
Views: 2404
Size:  65.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0201.jpg
Views: 2416
Size:  70.6 KB
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Bartok5 said:
    You eventually form calluses....

Mark C

Boomer686 said:
    No doubt!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

DT741 said:
    Carried a C9 for 3 years, I'll keep my mag fed ARs :P
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Bartok5 said:
    Trust me when I tell you that any comparison between the C9 and the Fightlite MCR ends with their general, shared characteristics - 5.56mm, gas-operated, air-cooled, shoulder-controlled, belt feed, quick-change Barrel. That's pretty much where it ends. The MCR is literally half the weight of the C9, is capable of far greater inherent/mechanical accuracy, is select-fire, and feeds equally-well from magazines or belts with no alteration to the firearm. Think of it as an HK416 or USMC M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle with true sustained-fire capacity, and you will begin to understand the unique benefits of the Fightlite MCR Upper Receiver over a conventional LMG.
    Mark C

Dr. Hunter said:
    I seem to be doing it wrong. I used a Prs stock and an eotech but lots of the one I've seen here go with the elcan and adjustable ar 15 Buttstock.

Ninja_En_Short said:
    Never had a belt fed in Canada. Is there anything mechanically preventing from linking more than 5 rounds ? Are they not regular M27 links ?
    Tous les jours nous nous endormons plus instruits mais pas forcément moins betes...

drift1122 said:
    I thought belts didnt have round restrictions?
    CCFR/NFA

Boomer686 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by drift1122 View Post
    I thought belts didnt have round restrictions?
    Only if the initial design pre-dates 1945 I believe. Anything after that and it's 5 rounds.

greg olmstead said:
    They dont if the firearm using the belts was designed before 1945. Firearms desinged after 1945 are limited to 5.

The firearm can be reproduced tomorrow as long as it is the same as one built before 1945 and not have a limit. But if it's a design from January 1st 1946 you can only have 5. Welcome to the assinign canadian gun laws.

I believe I got the years right. Pretty sure I did