Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK/Umarex Rimfires

HK/Umarex Rimfires

HK has teamed up with Umarex to produce some rimfires. These firearms have been designed by HK & built to HK specs by Umarex.
    All service / warranty will be done directly by HK-USA and not by Umarex.

Name:  IMG_0204.jpg
Views: 1638
Size:  134.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0205.jpg
Views: 1627
Size:  147.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0206.jpg
Views: 1626
Size:  76.3 KB
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Very cool. Wish it wouldn't be subject to restricted status. Yeah Canada! :P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Pistol version screws us for mag capacity

CGN frequent flyer
    Any news on if they're going to do a G36 like Walther did?

Not sure: it never came up in discussion during our chat and what you see is what they had on display.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Not a big fan of a .22 that I can't take out plinking in the bush, but these look pretty nice

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

CGN frequent flyer
    I had the earlier rifle version with the quad rail. Accurate but proprietary internals, very hard to do a full disassembly (voided warranty with the older ones). Very nice fit and finish though, only sold as it was restricted as an AR variant.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
    Any further west and I'd have to learn Japanese..
    Quote Originally Posted by brybenn View Post
    Pistol version screws us for mag capacity
    What? I have a pile of the 30 round mags for my daughters 416. Do they need to be pinned now too?

They are all the same price... Did I read that right? Here's a dumb question: wouldn't the pistol verions cost less? You know, because it's smaller?
    Take the red pill.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwL_Wildcat View Post
    What? I have a pile of the 30 round mags for my daughters 416. Do they need to be pinned now too?
    HK 416 magazines are deemed to be dual use like the ruger 10/22 magazines, and thus are considered pistol magazines and are prohibited devices if they contain more than 10 rounds.

Quote from the G36-22 FRT entry.

Canadian Law Comments
    - G36 model uses the magzine from Heckler & Koch Model 416 "family" of firearms.
    - there are large capacity cartridge magazines available for the Heckler & Koch Model 416 "family" of firearms.
    - these firearm Models are manufactured in both rifle and handgun configurations. The cartridge magazines are advertised by H&K as interchange between the rifle and
    the handgun; all H&K Model 416 Cartridge Magazines are considered "handgun" magazines. As handguns are limited to a ten shot magazine capacity in accordance with
    the CC PART III, S. 84, Regulations PART 4 Para 3. (1) (b) "The Former Cartridge Magazine Control Regulations", this limits the magazine capacity for both the rifle and
    the handgun configuration of the H&K Model 416 to ten (10) shots, despite the firearm being designed to use rim-fire ammunition.
    NOTE:
    - the Heckler & Koch cartridge magazine for this firearm at 10 shots capacity, H&K 416 Part Number 2245300 is an acceptable "handgun" magazine.
    - the Heckler & Koch cartridge magazine for this firearm at 20 shots capacity, H&K 416 Part Number 2245301 is a "prohibited device" unless reduced to ten (10) shots
    capacity.
    - the Heckler & Koch cartridge magazine for this firearm at 30 shots capacity, H&K 416 Part Number 2245302 is a "prohibited device" unless reduced to ten (10) shots
    capacity.
    If you owned Colt M4-22 magazines which are only rimfire rifle magazines with no pistol version those would have no magazine limit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast