Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEA AR15 warranty

BCL has agreed to cover my used NEA15 no questions. They put it in formal BCL writing. Perhaps justreach out being possitive. You have no idea if they needed to take any legal warranty coverage when they bought NEA. I suggest honey but can hear your frustration
    Out beyond right and wrong is a field. I will meet you there.

Can i ask , what is the problem with the gun

Can Am closed your thread.

ht tps://blackcreeklabs.com/warranty/

Supposedly a 48 hr response as per their website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huddles View Post
    BCL has agreed to cover my used NEA15 no questions.
    NEA had an amazing warranty, used it quite a few times. If BCL has the same warranty and they are covering NEA, there will be no problems getting a warranty fix. However, as said, you must go through BCL and not the seller, no exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze11 View Post
    Can i ask , what is the problem with the gun
    Would be interesting to know...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

[QUOTE=Aniest;15638171]NEA had an amazing warranty, used it quite a few times. If BCL has the same warranty and they are covering NEA, there will be no problems getting a warranty fix. However, as said, you must go through BCL and not the seller, no exceptions.

BCL is NEA, same company new name.

CGN frequent flyer
    You were given an answer.

Your warranty is with the manufacture, not with Canada Ammo. They gave you information who to contact, do that.

Fill this out. I found it for you because apparently Google is hard

https://blackcreeklabs.com/warrantyservice/

This is the only way you're going to get your Never Ever Again fixed.

Thanks for the help all you key board warriors.

I have tried many times to contact both Black creek and canada ammo with no results. Or at least till now. I have been contacted via email by canada ammo and assured black creek will contact me this coming week.

I didnt just come on here to bash a good company but rather get my firearm that i payed good money for fixed. My emails started dec 6 with no response from either till i started this thread. I hope my situation gets dealt with in an appropriate time.

Quote Originally Posted by NaStY5000 View Post
    Thanks for the help all you key board warriors.

I have tried many times to contact both Black creek and canada ammo with no results. Or at least till now. I have been contacted via email by canada ammo and assured black creek will contact me this coming week.

I didnt just come on here to bash a good company but rather get my firearm that i payed good money for fixed. My emails started dec 6 with no response from either till i started this thread. I hope my situation gets dealt with in an appropriate time.
    key board warriors, you’re welcome. Maybe if you put half the effort in going about your warranty claim the correct way it would have been dealt with by now.

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    key board warriors, you’re welcome. Maybe if you put half the effort in going about your warranty claim the correct way it would have been dealt with by now.
    If you read my posts you would realize i ran out of options.

I have had several emails from canada ammo now and am just waiting for black creek to respond.

As for whats wrong with it. It wont chamber a round when cycled. The round jams into the ramp forcing the bullet into the brass case. If i just drop a round into the chamber and shoot it only half the case extracts leaving the front half of the brass stuck in the chamber.

I clean all my firearms religiously (wipe out) and only have about 400 rounds through it. I have shot PMC that it came with and some American eagle i bought from cabelas.

If someone on here can shed some light on it plz PM me. I would happy to talk about it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast