Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEA AR15 warranty

Quote Originally Posted by NaStY5000 View Post
    If you read my posts you would realize i ran out of options.

I have had several emails from canada ammo now and am just waiting for black creek to respond.

As for whats wrong with it. It wont chamber a round when cycled. The round jams into the ramp forcing the bullet into the brass case. If i just drop a round into the chamber and shoot it only half the case extracts leaving the front half of the brass stuck in the chamber.

I clean all my firearms religiously (wipe out) and only have about 400 rounds through it. I have shot PMC that it came with and some American eagle i bought from cabelas.

If someone on here can shed some light on it plz PM me. I would happy to talk about it.
    Have you tried other magazines?
    https://www.wingtactical.com/how-to-...and-stoppages/
    Failure to Feed / Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by chowderhead View Post
    Have you tried other magazines?
    https://www.wingtactical.com/how-to-...and-stoppages/
    Failure to Feed / Chamber
    Yes I have tried other mags. That was the first thing I thought of.

Thank you for your input though. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by NaStY5000 View Post
    If you read my posts you would realize i ran out of options.

I have had several emails from canada ammo now and am just waiting for black creek to respond.

As for whats wrong with it. It wont chamber a round when cycled. The round jams into the ramp forcing the bullet into the brass case. If i just drop a round into the chamber and shoot it only half the case extracts leaving the front half of the brass stuck in the chamber.

I clean all my firearms religiously (wipe out) and only have about 400 rounds through it. I have shot PMC that it came with and some American eagle i bought from cabelas.

If someone on here can shed some light on it plz PM me. I would happy to talk about it.
    I read your posts, the correct way would have been to contact BCL / NEA. I hope that Canada Ammo gets you sorted out but in the end they may still direct you to BCL.

Did you happen to change your buffer or buffer spring?

You mentioned shooting factory loads any reloads?

More insight would help diagnose your problem. You mentioned that it ran fine for 400 rounds, what if anything did you change once it started to act up?

Additionally, check your gas block and gas keys to make sure everything is tight as the rifle may be short stroking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by M&P 40 View Post
    I read your posts, the correct way would have been to contact BCL / NEA. I hope that Canada Ammo gets you sorted out but in the end they may still direct you to BCL.

Did you happen to change your buffer or buffer spring?

You mentioned shooting factory loads any reloads?

More insight would help diagnose your problem. You mentioned that it ran fine for 400 rounds, what if anything did you change once it started to act up?

Maybe if you could have read my first thread you would have known what i have done to date to contact both canada ammo and black creek.

Canada ammo is now contacting me via email but I have yet to hear anything from black creek even after now 4 emails and a cc email from canada ammo to black creek. Not to mention the online filled out form with my serial number and issue im having not just once, but twice now......

Does this now help you understand i have done more than i should have to get some help from them?

I dont hand load for 223. Not worth my time. I have only shot factory ammo which i stated in my last post.

Nothing has been changed in or on the firearm since new.

inserting a mag into the firearm and releasing the bolt has nothing to do with the buffer spring and or gas block. I did not say there was a failure to extract or stove pipe or anything other than the rounds dont chamber.

When releasing the bolt after inserting the mag, the bullet in the brass gets pushed into its self. In other words it doesnt follow the ramp into the chamber.
    Last edited by NaStY5000; 01-28-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: forgot

No I’m dunce that way, it takes a couple times for me to understand LOL

Good luck with your gun, no point trying to help as you have it all figured out. If it’s not the mags or the ammo got to be the gun one would think.

Let us know how you make out.

This has a similar problem to the one you are having. They say it's a dirty gun and or a bent buffer

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/BC...amp/66-721055/

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    This has a similar problem to the one you are having. They say it's a dirty gun and or a bent buffer

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/BC...amp/66-721055/
    No thats stove pipeing and or failure to extract completely. Thanks though. Mine doesnt even load the first round

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234