Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: B&T APC 9mm SMG Glock Lower and APC 308

CGN Regular
    hi yes take my money.

This has my attention, Wolverine get on it!

Sucks that's they need a new frt. Hopefully they can bring in spare lowers and sold as accessories sooner. This is one gun I am hoping to get as soon as they are available

The APC9 Glock mag Lower Reciver from B+T USA will be of no use to Canadians, as the APC Upper and Lower Receivers on the Canadian-designated guns cannot be separated. Canadian gunnies will have to buy a complete APC (or GHM) in the magazine style of their choosing. I had plenty of mags for my TP9 already on-hand, so was happy to buy my APC9 in that same mag format. I couldn't honestly care less about Glock mag compatibility, but hey - whatever floats your boats is fine by me. The APC9 doesn't disappoint, regardless of its feeding device!
    Mark C

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    The APC9 Glock mag Lower Reciver from B+T USA will be of no use to Canadians, as the APC Upper and Lower Receivers on the Canadian-designated guns cannot be separated. Canadian gunnies will have to buy a complete APC (or GHM) in the magazine style of their choosing. I had plenty of mags for my TP9 already on-hand, so was happy to buy my APC9 in that same mag format. I couldn't honestly care less about Glock mag compatibility, but hey - whatever floats your boats is fine by me. The APC9 doesn't disappoint, regardless of its feeding device!
    wait why can't they be separated, how would you clean the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by chillyrabbit View Post
    wait why can't they be separated, how would you clean the gun?
    The Upper and Lower Receivers hinge at the permanently-affixed Front Pin, just like an AR. Cleaning is only marginally more awkward than it would be if the Receivers fully separated as originally designed.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    The Upper and Lower Receivers hinge at the permanently-affixed Front Pin, just like an AR. Cleaning is only marginally more awkward than it would be if the Receivers fully separated as originally designed.
    I heard the GHM9 which uses the same lower as the APC9 is removable. What would be the legality of modifing the gun to accept a Glock lower that was imported separately?

Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    I heard the GHM9 which uses the same lower as the APC9 is removable. What would be the legality of modifing the gun to accept a Glock lower that was imported separately?
    Where is the Serial Number located on the GHM9? If it is on the Lower Receiver, then you would be dealing with two separate "firearms". If the S/N is on the Upper Receiver and if the Front Pin is removable as you say, then you would be good to go having multiple Lower Receivers as they would be considered uncontrolled "parts" just like AR Upper Receivers are. However, if the Front Pin on a GHM9 is permanently-affixed as it is on the APC223 and the APC9, then you are S.O.L. for multiple, swap-able Lower Receivers.
    Mark C

I had a ghm9 and confirmed. The lower is removable. It was not on my apc223.

I'm going to be all over these when they arrive. Still undecided on the 308. I want the sbr, but the full length gun looks great too.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Als waiting for the GHM9 in Glock mag

Yep. Definitely looking forward to these too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast