Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Chest Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Also in for the 460V and 629 6" & snubbies
    found mold for the "N-frame s&w 629" would that work?. still nothing for the 460V but i'll keep looking

a lot of the revolver holsters i would make with open bottom to accommodate multiple barrel lengths

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    yup very similar to the kenai.

i've got a ruger super redhawk mold on order , will need to test the mold for dimensional-accuracy however as its an unfamiliar brand.
    Very interested especially if similar to the kenai, not sure the differences between the mold for a super redhawk and a regular redhawk though :/
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Very interested especially if similar to the kenai, not sure the differences between the mold for a super redhawk and a regular redhawk though :/
    from what i understand via google search the ruger-redhawk vs super-redhawk, the super is thicker&beefier. Super-redhawk holster should fit ruger-redhawk, just may need to dial in the retention little more.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Name:  CB4DA96B-AF85-476D-BE73-2998EC6054E6.jpg
Views: 1612
Size:  71.1 KB

Always liked this WW2 airmen style set-up.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Any pics or updates?
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Any pics or updates?
    yup i'll post a pic this afternoon of the holster concept,

i also didnt like the buckles i sourced, so i may go with plastic cobra buckles instead.

Any pics or updates?
    still working on what direction i want to go with the nylon webbing, but im leaning towards 2" over the shoulder & 1.5"-1.75" around the gut. and Plastic-Cobra buckles

rough concept for the holster part..

regarding revolver holsters.. i've put our feelers for custom revolver molds, but seems like a long shot.. only other solution is to get the actual revolvers for molding the holsters, but that is an expensive option, so i would need positive interest going forward if i were to go that route.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Anything resembling the guide holster for a Ruger Redhawk in 44Mag? https://www.diamonddcustomleather.co...-chest-holster

Cheers
    Jay
    Link
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn_69 View Post
    Name:  CB4DA96B-AF85-476D-BE73-2998EC6054E6.jpg
Views: 1612
Size:  71.1 KB

Always liked this WW2 airmen style set-up.
    Im going to do a version just like this, won't be in leather but will be Taco style with leather strap & flap retention or thumbreak. And the other style-pancake with possible strap or thumbreak retention.

update revolver holsters, might have finally lucked out on some molds, stay tuned..

ruger redhawk, ruger super redhawk, sw629 vcomp, sw 500's, T raging bulls, etc..