CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chest Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Also in for the 460V and 629 6" & snubbies
    found mold for the "N-frame s&w 629" would that work?. still nothing for the 460V but i'll keep looking

a lot of the revolver holsters i would make with open bottom to accommodate multiple barrel lengths

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    yup very similar to the kenai.

i've got a ruger super redhawk mold on order , will need to test the mold for dimensional-accuracy however as its an unfamiliar brand.
    Very interested especially if similar to the kenai, not sure the differences between the mold for a super redhawk and a regular redhawk though :/
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Very interested especially if similar to the kenai, not sure the differences between the mold for a super redhawk and a regular redhawk though :/
    from what i understand via google search the ruger-redhawk vs super-redhawk, the super is thicker&beefier. Super-redhawk holster should fit ruger-redhawk, just may need to dial in the retention little more.

Name:  CB4DA96B-AF85-476D-BE73-2998EC6054E6.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  71.1 KB

Always liked this WW2 airmen style set-up.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234