Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Chest Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    update revolver holsters, might have finally lucked out on some molds, stay tuned..

ruger redhawk, ruger super redhawk, sw629 vcomp, sw 500's, T raging bulls, etc..
    Excellent.

Definitely in for the x-frame ( 460/ 500) and chest rig for a snubby 629
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

update revolver holsters, might have finally lucked out on some molds, stay tuned..

ruger redhawk, ruger super redhawk, sw629 vcomp, sw 500's, T raging bulls, etc..
    As mentioned before interested in the ruger redhawk.
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

CGN Regular
    still working on what direction i want to go with the nylon webbing, but im leaning towards 2" over the shoulder & 1.5"-1.75" around the gut. and Plastic-Cobra buckles

rough concept for the holster part..

regarding revolver holsters.. i've put our feelers for custom revolver molds, but seems like a long shot.. only other solution is to get the actual revolvers for molding the holsters, but that is an expensive option, so i would need positive interest going forward if i were to go that route.
    I just sent a couple pics of my kydex chest holster from another manufacturer to the info.soleycanadian email . account. You might find them useful.

If you can build one for the S&W model 69 at a fair price, I'd buy one!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Love to have on elike this.

Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    I find the M3 and M7 style vertical chest holsters are very versatile as they can accommodate my 1911, G17, TT33, S&W3914, Astra Constable etc.

I doubt that a horizontal chest rig could do that.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    I find the M3 and M7 style vertical chest holsters are very versatile as they can accommodate my 1911, G17, TT33, S&W3914, Astra Constable etc.

I doubt that a horizontal chest rig could do that.
    yup thats very much what im going after now, something a lot like the guides choice holster which can be shifted from chest to side/under arm.
    i'll probably still offer something like the kenai as well to give options.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    When it comes to bush holsters, the higher on your body, the drier they stay.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    When it comes to bush holsters, the higher on your body, the drier they stay.
    I agree.

Bump.

Revolver molds are on the way inbound!..

sw629-Vcomp, sw500, sw686, Ruger Redhawk, Ruger Super Redhawk, Ruger GP100. They will all need to be tested/measured for dimensional accuracy.

I can get Taurus raging bull molds as well if anyone needs holsters for them??, and single action revolver molds ColtSAA's RugerBlackhawks, even a desert eagle 50 ae mold.