Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: True North Arms..lost parcels?

Canada post stalling tactic
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2017frank View Post
    but it never left Ontario according to the tracking number.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMLandscaping View Post
    I have a package that went out right at that time as well. Was processed through Mississauga and no other updates after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    I order some stuff through another vendor in Alberta,same problem,got to Ontario,turned into vapour.
    Quote Originally Posted by douginont View Post
    Canada Post tracking is not the greatest, I've ordered a ton of stuff in the past month and alot of it showed in Mississauga or Montreal then magically it's out for delivery, never showing being processed anywhere else.
    I'll just add that I ordered a product (not a CGN sponsor) and it got to Mississauga, no tracking for two weeks, and then !BAM! suddenly it has been delivered to a Super Mail box for my address (I do NOT have a Super box anywhere near me) two weeks prior. I put in a report saying I never got my package, called Canad Post repeatedly and all I get is, "The package was delivered to the right address, so if you didn't get it you had someone steal it from your mail box: not our problem." No care I don't have a post office box or Super box, that is was being delivered to a business address. NO care that IF I had a Super box in my area someone has the key...

I wonder if Canada Post had / has an employee mail thief and they are trying to cover it up? Might be an indicator of so many packages gone, mislaid, suddenly mis-delivered when it passed through the same place.

Final word for clarification: I think Canada Post is a crappy corporation but 99.9999% of the employees are great. Kinda like a lot of places, corporations and such I deal with.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

This is clearly a Canada Post problem. I’d chalk up the communication problem with TNA to shot show. Try them again on Monday. But I’d be all over Canada Post. Keep harassing them until you get a response. And move it up the chain. Talk to a supervisor. Then talk to their supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cridler View Post
    I had a recent package that got held up saying “out for delivery” for 3 days. Turns out the mail carrier that had it slipped/fell on the ice and was off work and no one covered his route until yesterday. Give TNA the benefit of the doubt, it’s likely Canada Posts fault.
    Give TNA the benefit of the doubt. EXACTLY THIS

I have ordered maybe 4-5 orders from them in the last 6 months, and they all arrived timely, and correct order. The crew at TNA is top notch. I can't say enough good things about these guys. They are literally the best customer service I have ever encountered from a business. Literally the best. They are excellent communicating and shipping from my experience.

Before resorting to calling the CC company, I would try to harass Canada Post , and stir the pot and see where that gets you.

in a 905 county that prohibits Sunday hunting with guns. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    I agree with those folk who say give TNA the benefit of the doubt. Zack & Stanley are good people.
    "Totally incompetent blowhard, an idiot and a fool." - Detective John Corey describing what could only be Dear Leader or maybe the Kommissar for Public Safety. You decide.

CGN frequent flyer
    They have a phone number.

Why not call it.

BEFORE you start forum threads. Pick up the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by savage112 View Post
    If that's the case, who is on the hook for the value of the lost package?
    You are!! You bought something online from a vendor, you chose not to go to the store to pick it up, you also chose canada post to ship it to you.
    If you sent your friend to the store to pick it up for you and he doesn't give you the product or loses it, is that the stores problem? This is a canada post issue not the store
    Everyone is so entitled these days.

Call them or better still...never use Canada Post....EVER! This work to rule stuff bugs me...FedEx or Purolator...put them all out of work!

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    Call your credit card company.
    What the F are you smoking?
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Agree...CC will do nothing!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast