Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10-C Optics Ready

CZ P10-C Optics Ready

The new Optics Ready model comes with the slide milled to accommodate the various bases to fit leading brand name optics like Vortex, Leupold, Trijicon etc. and the option to use raised co-witness mechanical sights in case of any failures of the optics

Name:  IMG_0164.jpg
Views: 3166
Size:  64.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0165.jpg
Views: 3116
Size:  65.9 KB
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    anymore pics or details on the P10F?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

The P10 F is huge compared to the P10-C; even the mag release is much bigger!
    The US model is not what we will be getting here as what Canada gets is from CZ and not CZ-USA. The marketing guys at Shot can't confirm what differences there may be between NA and EU models.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    anymore pics or details on the P10F?
    The barrel is about the same length as the 10C SR model.

All the US P10 models have the updated non-ambi mag release, after complaint of the original ambi mag release. Not sure this will carry over to the EU guns. Personally, I have no issue with the original ambi release ( from the latest batch imported by north Sylva). I actually like it, it ejects magazine quite positively.

Like Boomer said, the 10F is huge with long grip. It doesn't really make sense as a "duty gun" unless you have a big hand and/or using this a a comp gun with full cap mag.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

I just want to know when they are going to be shipping the C and the F OR models. Hopefully it's not close to a year later like the OR Shadow 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRadar View Post
    I just want to know when they are going to be shipping the C and the F OR models. Hopefully it's not close to a year later like the OR Shadow 2.
    I heard that the CAN distributor mentioned P10C SR + OR model for early 2019 last year - but don't hold me to that. They get stuff from Czech, not from the US.

I certainly hope P10C OR rather than the P10F. The 10F is huge, and it cannot use P10C magazines. P10C is much more popular and accessories are already in the market.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The barrel is about the same length as the 10C SR model.

All the US P10 models have the updated non-ambi mag release, after complaint of the original ambi mag release. Not sure this will carry over to the EU guns. Personally, I have no issue with the original ambi release ( from the latest batch imported by north Sylva). I actually like it, it ejects magazine quite positively.

Like Boomer said, the 10F is huge with long grip. It doesn't really make sense as a "duty gun" unless you have a big hand and/or using this a a comp gun with full cap mag.
    By details I might if anyone taking there had a better idea of possible Canadian timing.

I understand that the p10f is larger. That’s the whole reason I want one
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    By details I might if anyone taking there had a better idea of possible Canadian timing.

I understand that the p10f is larger. That’s the whole reason I want one
    CZ in the US doesn't deal with Canada. This question is probably better answered by the mothership at European shows like the IWA or their Canadian distributors like North Sylva.

These are becoming really appealing to me...

CGN Regular
    OK,

I don't know all the particulars, but I don't like the P10Cs that come silencer ready with the threaded barrel and the elevated sight. This is the reason why I was waiting for a P10F. Are there any P10Cs that have the canadian-legal barrel/slide combo without protruding barrel?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast