CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Brand: Magtech Ammunition

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    I am home from work soon-ish and am wanting to do a big (for me at least) ammo order for my winter shooting.

Are you planning on keeping this brand stocked long term?! *fingers crossed*

Also, another +1 for both 77gr 5.56 and 168gr 7.62!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Tagged for when I runout of 9mm. That's a helluva price for 1000rounds

Anyone in central Alberta partaking ? I could use 50 / 115 gr 9mm for range testing in my 48 please , lemme know

Any chance you can get Magtech Brass, specifically the full brass shot-shells (12ga and 24 ga)?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Placed order.... a new link came from www.jotform.com, a California company that needs all my info (address, dob, place of birth, pal number, phone, etc). After reading their privacy policy, which is way insufficient for Canada, I, nevertheless, decided to cross my fingers and fill the info up. However, at the end of the form I hit the point that you also want me to scan both sides of the card.... that was it... I'm not going through these shenanigans (I have no images of my PAL at my laptop anyway), especially when there is a chance that my pal and my info will end up who knows where... I already had my credit cards comprised by one of the CGN sponsors who used US web services...

In simple terms, jumping over the hoops (figuring how to attach image and how to get it on my laptop) was the tipping point on top of the use of questionable online "form service" that does not even have postal code spelled in capital letters.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Placed order.... a new link came from www.jotform.com, a California company that needs all my info (address, dob, place of birth, pal number, phone, etc). After reading their privacy policy, which is way insufficient for Canada, I, nevertheless, decided to cross my fingers and fill the info up. However, at the end of the form I hit the point that you also want me to scan both sides of the card.... that was it... I'm not going through these shenanigans (I have no images of my PAL at my laptop anyway), especially when there is a chance that my pal and my info will end up who knows where... I already had my credit cards comprised by one of the CGN sponsors who used US web services...

In simple terms, jumping over the hoops (figuring how to attach image and how to get it on my laptop) was the tipping point on top of the use of questionable online "form service" that does not even have postal code spelled in capital letters.
    Wow, I'm glad you said that, I was gonna order case of .40 and case of 9mm because that's a good price, but I guess maybe I'll rethink that.

Hey,

I also see that they have 30 Carbine! Could you get some of that in! The price of that from anywhere else is getting stupid and with what I'm seeing with your prices, you should be able to beat anyone, so that will be great!!!! Just the FMJ "30A" ones.

Cheers,

Ian

...no more ammo on your site?!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

Received my ammo - thanks for a great sale! I do have one request... I'd love the packaging to be more discreet. It would be immediately apparent to anyone viewing the box what's inside. "Cartridges, small arms." And "9mm luger centrefire cartridges" is a bit too obvious. Could that change for future orders?

Bump...any more coming?!

I just ordered some 9mm from them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast