Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EE Access not granted?

Question EE Access not granted?

Hello,

After posting and intro and the mandatory 10 posts, I requested EE access several times and it still hasn't been granted after a week. Is this delay normal?

Thank you

Dany

You may have to contribute a little more to the forums than the mandatory posts.

I didn't know there was a certain number of posts required.
    Anyway posting in intro/greeting don't count towards post count afaik so half of your posts don't really count.

Also quickly putting in 5 posts in ten minutes might not be what mods are looking for before granting access, just sayin.
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    People who contribute to the forums and discussions, gain access to the Exchange. This is a community with a buy/sell - not a buy/sell site with a couple side discussions.

Hang in there, you'll get there.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus300 View Post
    Hello,

After posting and intro and the mandatory 10 posts, I requested EE access several times and it still hasn't been granted after a week. Is this delay normal?

Thank you

Dany
    Or you can be like me . I didn’t feel like waiting and figured I’d support the site so I bought a $25 membership and got access the next day . U get other small perks with a membership which is making me want to get another , hosting pics directly from ur comp is the biggest for me

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus300 View Post
    Hello,

Thank you

Dany
    I remember seeing something about waiting for 90 days since registration before getting access to EE. Might want to check forum rules.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    I don't think there's anything wrong with people coming here only to trade. If you remove the EE, this site would lose a big chunk of it's users.
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

I got access after two day and only one post....I think it just depends

It takes a few days, in the meantime enjoy reading the different forums, thee is lots of interesting topics on this site

Get a 25.00 membership, instant access, start posting adds, post pictures easily.....sell your stuff, buy stuff, contribute to the cgn community. :0)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast