Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

Placed an order yesterday around lunch time.. by mid afternoon I had my tracking # and notification that my order had been shipped.
Also recieved a hilarious confirmation/thank you email from Henry.
Great service and great place to deal with for reloading supplies

Picked up an order from Henry today, great to be able to save on shipping as the warehouse is near my location. I emailed his shop on Xmas Eve to inquire about pick up without expecting a response until after the holidays.

To my surprise, I received a reply the same day and was told that I can come pick up my order on Dec 27. When I arrived, Henry was very courteous and friendly the whole time, and I received my order promptly.

His shop lives up to its name - excellent prices, but also must give a nod to the great selection and Henry's customer service! I will definitely be a customer here again.

Great service, great selection, fast shipping at a good rate. Henry is helpful if you have questions. He now takes credit cards too!
My only source for reloading supplies.

I can remember when I was young going shopping with my Dad.
seemed like every local store Owner was a "Henry".
You stood there telling jokes and stories with a smile and at the end walked out with a Quality Product at a good price.

There is not many henrys left as the BIG Box store has taken over.

-To henry...you go above and beyond !
you are a Gentleman, a Scholar, and a Judge of Fine Women !

I don’t order my reloading supplies from any one else, usually if it’s not on budget shooter I just do without until Henry gets it in, finding a site that’s even willing to ship to my small outport town let alone for such a good price I honestly don’t think I’d be able to reload without it, now please get some more black powder stuff lol

staffordshires2's Avatar Join Date

Dec 2011

Saskatchewan

Feedback Score

9 (100%)

I have bought from Budget Shooters supply before, but now with his new “Credit Card convenience fee”, he will be the last place I will purchase from.

He doesn’t offer free shipping over a certain amount like other sites, and this convenience fee is just greed.

Back
Top Bottom