Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

Top notch retailer, fastest shipping from any vendor I have used. Great prices and decent selection.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    My first stop if I need tools or components

I like the direct deposit of EMT now, rather than faffing with passwords.

I'd take good prices over credit card surcharges any day.

If it's not in stock - ask
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Great service. Fast shipping. My first choice when looking for reloading supplies.
    I prefer the EMT method over credit cards and let the merchant keep his profits instead of handing more of my money to the bank.

I only ordered 3 times from your store, all were properly packaged, shipping was fast and priced reasonably, email responses were prompt even with some of my off topic questions. All I can say, your product price very well, services are superb. Definitely my go to reloading store. PS: You have some rare selections of product that sometime I can't find anywhere else :D.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    Great selection of products that are shipped fast and packaged well. Prices for products are the same as anywhere else if not better. He also sent a me a letter with a detailed explanation of how he took stuff off the shelf and shipped it. It was hilarious and it made my day. I really should have kept it.

No nonsense dealer. My first stop for any reloading requirement. I've bought a few times, and special ordered a few parts too. Great prices and prompt responses.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VICIOUS's Avatar
    When I ask other shooters where to get stuff, have you checked Budget supply yet? is the answer I get.

Great service again Henry! Ordered Thursday and package arrived yesterday (Monday). Perfect!
    Kermode

You rock , I have ordered several times. Benn please every time . Will order again
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Henry is the best, and he is only three minutes from my house.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast