Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

me thinks online CC ability would increase volume.

Budget Shooter Supply is solid...Henry does it right!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    I have had nothing but good experiences with Henry, keep up the good work!
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ordered from Henry a couple of times. Prices are always good. Shipping prices are a little on the high side, but not out to lunch like some other places. He's probably passing on his actual shipping price with little or no padding, which is alright for a small outfit.

Accepting CC would probably increase volume; I know I was a bit nervous to send an EMT the first time, not so sure I'd receive my stuff. A CC would have definitely made me more confident, and I believe the EMT only policy will stop some people from buying at all. However, the prices are low because there's little overhead, and accepting CC can easily add a few percent that must be passed on to the consumers.

As for the service itself, well, I ordered, I paid, I waited a few days (I'm all the way across the country), and I received my stuff in good conditions. That's pretty much all I ask. I'm not really hard to please so unless something goes very wrong with an order, I don't really have anything to say.

Feel like I'm piling on here, but he's one of the best. I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from him, and I don't think I've ever had a single issue.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

Found Henry’s customer service to be A+++ and his inventory and prices are excellent! His website is the first place I look whenever i’m buying Rifle projectiles.
    "For me, the action is the juice."

Customer service is second to none. Henry always has the best prices and the best selection. He helped me get items I couldn't find anywhere else with ease. Budget Shooter Supply is always my first place to look and to be honest, my only place for reloading stuff. I've recommended him many times in the past, and will continue to do so. Please don't change a thing!

Top notch guy. Prices are very fair and lots of stock is below others. It’s great that he has many products broken down in smaller quantities. Super shipping. Great business.

Henry, buy a Costco membership and sign up for their credit card service. Great rates for small businesses.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

CGN Regular
    Henry is a great guy to deal with, fast shipping always has a good supply of stock and great prices.