Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar

Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

I just want to get some reviews of the product & customer service of my company so I can make a sticky so that people can see what others think of me.

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Fast response. Inexpensive shipping. Product prices are comparable or better than many. I only wish you took my credit card. You would get it more often. The e-transfer thing requires my wife. Easier to get forgiveness than permission.
    "You've Got To Be Tough, If You're Going To Be Stupid"

"'The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."' - Wayne LaPierre (CEO NRA)

I have done a number of transactions with Budget Shooter Supply. Henry has always been helpful, his product good and his prices fair. I've been happy enough, dealing with him and his company, that I haven't bothered trying out any other suppliers - so, I can't give any accurate comparison. "Don't try to fix, what ain't broke".

Thumbs up

Henry is my go-to source for all things reloading.

Gave me great advice when I started reloading for pistol (at his financial loss, might I add) and steering me away from a single-stage press to a more affordable (and much more productive time-wise) turret press package.

He generally has what I'm looking for and I've been coming back ever since.

Don't let the lack of Credit Card support deter any purchases, it's probably what allows him to offer such competitive prices! If you are hesitating, don't!

I'm still wondering how he can afford to pay for the special shipping ceremony crew.

CGN Regular
    My first stop for reloading supplies, shipping within hours of orders, great communication.

plus one on the Credit Cards,

If you don’t shop here, you’re a communist! Service is always top notch, and pricing is very competitive.

Business Member
    Straightforward website ordering. Fast shipping. Very easy transaction.

Warmest thanks

Cheers, Barney

Great company to deal with , clear comms. and proper packaging of items. Quick shipment and overall good folks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    He is a gentleman.......A Scholar........and a Judge of Fine Women. Excellent !!!!!!! Never an issue.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast