Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

CGN Regular
    Just got 70 lbs of bullets delivered 72 hours after ordering......... Henry's a champ.

Thank you for still shipping in the middle of this crisis! Stuck at home, so being able to restock on the reloading supplies is very much appreciated.

Got a bunch of Campro 45 cal stuff (250gr for 45 colt, 230gr hp for 45 ACP, 405gr for 45-70). First time I've used the Campro bullets...they look fantastic. Looking forward to getting started with them. The 230 hollow points are neat, and a great price point.
    Cheers!
    DS

Orders processed and delivered in less than a week.....during a pandemic!
    What else needs to be said. Great selection, fair prices and timely service.
    Thanks

Henry has been awesome every single time I’ve ordered, and has personally gotten back to me with any issues with standing orders, always same day, and usually same hour. Definitely an A Plus store and highly recommended!
    Last edited by Henry Nierychlo; 06-07-2020 at 04:16 AM.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    One of the good guys .... I recommend him ........nice guy to talk to .....I’d go back to him
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

My third order came though without a hitch, Wife was glad to see the Delivery Driver place it on the stairs and back off quick.

Looking forward to the replacement of many sold out Items, as I may be ready to pull the trigger on another order soon.
    Thanks again!

CGN Regular
    I'm a new customer. Made two separate orders within the last month. Both sent promptly.
    Free the West

CGN Regular
    There was a minor mixup in my order and before he even replied to me the correct product was in the mail. Absolutely incredible service, I can't recommend enough.

Ordered a couple items online 2 weeks ago.
    Great prices and fast shipping. A+

I am going to tell you a story about Henry [Budget Shooters Supply]Any time I have ordered from him, the results have been great!

A while ago, I ordered 2 boxes of Hornady 60 grain FP bullets for my 25-20. Received the bullets promptly, as expected, but when I
    opened the package, there was 1 box of the correct bullets, and the other box was .224, 35 grain V-Max [obviously picked by accident.]

I let Henry know about it, and he promptly, at his shipping expense, sent me the other box of the correct bullets.
    I questioned him about the other bullets [whether I was to return them or pay him for them,] but received no direction from him about them.

I got busy for 2-3 weeks, and it kind of slipped my mind, but once things slowed down a bit, I packaged them up and sent them back.
    Even though Henry did not ask me to return or pay for them, my conscience would not let me keep them.

I relate this to let you all on here know what sort of a business Henry runs: Deal With Complete Confidence!!
    He is #1 in my books, no question. Regards, Dave.
    Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.