Customer Reviews of Budget Shooter Supply

Henry Nierychlo

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
785   0   0
I just want to get some reviews of the product & customer service of my company so I can make a sticky so that people can see what others think of me.

Regards, Henry

Fast response. Inexpensive shipping. Product prices are comparable or better than many. I only wish you took my credit card. You would get it more often. The e-transfer thing requires my wife. Easier to get forgiveness than permission.

I have done a number of transactions with Budget Shooter Supply. Henry has always been helpful, his product good and his prices fair. I've been happy enough, dealing with him and his company, that I haven't bothered trying out any other suppliers - so, I can't give any accurate comparison. "Don't try to fix, what ain't broke".

Henry is my go-to source for all things reloading.

Gave me great advice when I started reloading for pistol (at his financial loss, might I add) and steering me away from a single-stage press to a more affordable (and much more productive time-wise) turret press package.

He generally has what I'm looking for and I've been coming back ever since.

Don't let the lack of Credit Card support deter any purchases, it's probably what allows him to offer such competitive prices! If you are hesitating, don't!

I'm still wondering how he can afford to pay for the special shipping ceremony crew.

I have been ordering almost exclusively from Henry for a few years now. Great prices, fast shipping and I have yet to encounter an item I need to be out of stock. This is truly a great company to deal with. I contacted Henry a little while ago, about items not listed on his website ( special orders for odd caliber ) he got them in and shipped to me without any issues.

Super amazingly fast shipping. Ordered on a Sunday, quick trip to bank on Monday, shipping confirmation on Tuesday, in my hands before noon on Wednesday!!!

Don't hesitate, just buy from Henry!

Great service, excellent pricing, and always a pleasure to deal with. And you have to chuckle every time you read the note that is sent with your order!

Back
Top Bottom