Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sector Optics G1T2 1-8x Scope with embedded Thermal, LRF

Exclamation Sector Optics G1T2 1-8x Scope with embedded Thermal, LRF

Sector Optics (division of Torrey Pines Logic) G1T2 System consists of 1-8x24mm SFP Scope with Thermal Imager (with 3-8x optical zoom) and Laser Rangefinder

• Real optical 3-8x zoom on thermal imager
    • On-board image processing enhancement modes
    • Video and photo on-board recording
    • USB port with power input and software updates
    • 2x CR123 or 1x 18650 rechargeable battery
    • Incorporation of up to 1000 meter LRF module with full controls
    • First product to use ID™ embedded display technology
    • Used in handheld or mounted configuration

Excellent product in situational awareness for hunters or conducting search operations. Perfect choice for space aliens or predators.

MSRP$3999.99.

Stocking Dealers:
    - SFRC
    - Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 02-16-2021 at 08:29 AM.

Very cool. Do you accept testicles or first borns? Just curious.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Wow, that's impressive!
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by archer2u View Post
    Very cool. Do you accept testicles or first borns? Just curious.
    Yeah, but the trade value is $5 and $15 respectively

CGN Regular
    OMG, Thermal with Laser Rangefinder and Wind Sensor
    Damn...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Main questions that come to mind are:

weight?
    Thermal range?
    Finding a use for thermal without a retical? (I guess dense bush hunting to pick out animals)
    What rangefinder is this using?

That is a big price tag for something gimmicky like the Leupold Evo that crashed hard due to price tag.

Final: this shot show digital, augmented reality, combo scopes and sensors seem to be the theme and on top of that many high end company’s not unveiling much in terms of new lines, tells me they are sitting on the bunch to see where this goes or taking the year for more R and D into these types of optics.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

What's the quality of the glass like?

This interest is driven by the USSOCOM somewhat. The next generation precision optic P-VPS for their next generation sniper system ASW is not going to be your same old traditional analogue scope. They are wanting ballistic data and ranging data to be displayed inside the scope view, and the next generation PAL will serve as both a LRF and a LAD. So you can see that the military wants to connect the LRF and Kestrel to the scope directly. What it is not clear to the public is how much "automation" will be included - my guess is that this won't be a full digital solution and for the trained people showing the adjustments in the scope view is preferred ( and so they can also adjust manually based no their own reading of the environment factors) , especially with H58 type reticle. In 2020, we will most likely see some big names showing their submissions.

If you are paying attention, SIG USA is already doing part of this in their BDX that links their Kilo LRF to some of their analogue scopes targeting the hunting crowd, which are synced through mobile handset. I expect a evolutionary revolution to precision optics in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post

Final: this shot show digital, augmented reality, combo scopes and sensors seem to be the theme and on top of that many high end company’s not unveiling much in terms of new lines, tells me they are sitting on the bunch to see where this goes or taking the year for more R and D into these types of optics.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Yea but there's no kitchen sink option, and I want my optics to be full featured lol
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    This is ####! The low res/ slow refresh rate, total gimmick don’t waste your money guys!
    The low res is acceptable if it is at distance. But I will agree the refresh rate is god awful.
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast