Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40mm fun from RM Equipment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    And something else crossed my mind (you'd think there was a crosswalk in there) - how does an M203 attach to the barrel of an M16 / AR15?
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    And something else crossed my mind (you'd think there was a crosswalk in there) - how does an M203 attach to the barrel of an M16 / AR15?
    It goes into the barrel nut/ring, and has a loop that clips over the barrel.

Have fun and safe shooting! **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    Also, the new LMT (Lewis Machine & Tool) M203 Receivers can mount to picatinny rails too, i.e.: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/807824043

Have fun and safe shooting! **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12