Thread: Recent Wanstalls Purchase. A+

Recent Wanstalls Purchase. A+

Just wanted to give a shout to Wanstalls on my first purchase through them.
    Purchased a 22 lr (Marlin Xt-22) that my girlfriend has been eyeing up for the past while for Valentines day.
    Placed my order Last Wednesday On Jan 23rd, received tracking that it would be here Today but actually showed up this past Monday!
    Also had the surprise of a firearms magazine and a book of targets, don't see that at all now-a-days.
    Thanks again guys! Will definitely be shopping here again.

They are great guys. If you're ever in Maple Ridge, it is worth driving by the shop, because they always have time to shoot the breeze. I'm lucky enough to be close enough to them to do my shopping in person, but I've never heard a bad thing about their online sales
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Expried Business Member
    Than you for the kind words

Wanstalls..... hit the ''add to cart'' button, wait for postman, unbox exactly what you ordered,no grief,no drama, I have made several online purchases with them, A1, top notch, 100% pleasure to deal with. And for all your 1911 needs......

non intimidating. Great customer service. Excellent store. what more can you ask for.

highly recommended.