BCL 102 Receiver sets

AbHobbyist

CGN frequent flyer
Uber Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
1665   0   1
Hello all!!

As SFRC is the official civilian distributor for BCL I thought I would post this question here.

I see that SFRC is selling full BCL 102 rifles.......

However I spent some time on your new website today unsuccessfully looking for BCL 102 Receiver sets.

I was wondering if these sets are still offered and if so, could you please point me in the right direction.

Thx for your time and i look forward to your response.

regards

AbH

Last edited:
I'm sure they can still get them, but I don't think the website shows out of stock items anymore. Probably why you couldn't find them.

I believe that North Sylva are now the Canadian Distributors for BCL. Unless that’s not a done deal yet.

They are advertising them so I’d say it’s pretty solid deal now

I am very surprised that there has been no constructive response from SFRC here yet.

North Sylva being a distributor is all well and good, but how does that help individuals?

As a distributor its my understanding they do not retail to individuals, so where does one get receiver sets?

inquiring minds want to know

regards

AbH

I am very surprised that there has been no constructive response from SFRC here yet.

North Sylva being a distributor is all well and good, but how does that help individuals?

As a distributor its my understanding they do not retail to individuals, so where does one get receiver sets?

inquiring minds want to know

regards

AbH

A quick email to North Sylva and they will tell you who their stocking distributors are. Likewise most LGS's will deal with them already and can order you want you want. But really just buy a stag 10 receiver set instead. When SFRC had the receiver sets they were $850 stripped. I paid $650 for my stag 10 that came with a LPK. Having them side by side it was easy to decide which one to build. The BCL 102 set was sold on the EE for a 50% loss and I hadn't even assembled it.

x2 i was in the same boat. The stag is a much better choice.

A quick email to North Sylva and they will tell you who their stocking distributors are. Likewise most LGS's will deal with them already and can order you want you want. But really just buy a stag 10 receiver set instead. When SFRC had the receiver sets they were $850 stripped. I paid $650 for my stag 10 that came with a LPK. Having them side by side it was easy to decide which one to build. The BCL 102 set was sold on the EE for a 50% loss and I hadn't even assembled it.

Back
Top Bottom