Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW Recap & 10/10 CROSS MAG™ Update - January 2019

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gooch View Post
    So what makes these NOT limited to 5 rounds? No mention of being designed for the LAR and even the vid shows use on a "rifle". Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just looking for clarification.
    Good question! I am also interested in the answer to this.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    So what makes these NOT limited to 5 rounds? No mention of being designed for the LAR and even the vid shows use on a "rifle". Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just looking for clarification.
    Says right on the storyboard: 10/10 CrossMag. For AR15 pistol, 5.56x34 NATO and .223 Remington

It was obviously designed specifically for an AR Pistol platform, so it's a pistol mag. In Kanada that means 10 rounds. Goofy laws much?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    Says right on the storyboard: 10/10 CrossMag. For AR15 pistol, 5.56x34 NATO and .223 Remington

It was obviously designed specifically for an AR Pistol platform, so it's a pistol mag. In Kanada that means 10 rounds. Goofy laws much?
    If you believe that I have some Hex "pistol" mags I'll sell you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    The only thing making those illegal is a difference of opinion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cereal83's Avatar
    What is the MSRP?
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

I need this in my life

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Good question! I am also interested in the answer to this.
    The 10/10 CROSS MAG™ is the only magazine designed from scratch for the AR-15 Pistol. Every single component is a new design, and NONE of the parts are compatible with ANY other magazines.

Cross Industries has designed the 10/10 CROSS MAG™ for the AR-15 Pistol only, and Cross Industries has tested the 10/10 CROSS MAG™ in AR-15 Pistols solely.

The 10/10 CROSS MAG™ being designed and manufactured for the AR-15 Pistol is clearly evidenced by all supporting documentation, patents, trademarks, packaging, and marketing - all of which document, state and clearly show AR-15 Pistols only. Finally, "AR-15 Pistol Magazine" is moulded into the magazine body at the initial stage of manufacturing, it is not added later.

The firearm in the video shows The 10/10 CROSS MAG™ being fired from an AR-15 Pistol, not a rifle, as does all of our media content on our website and social media accounts.
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 01-31-2019 at 12:19 AM. Reason: grammar

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    The only thing making those illegal is a difference of opinion.
    The Hexmags were rifle magazines, with different engraving on the body. Every single part of the Hexmag came from the same mold as all of their rifle mags sold in the US, and therefore every part was compatible with their rifle magazines.

Nothing about the Hexmag was a “pistol” magazine - Hexmag engraved their rifle mag differently.

The 10/10 CROSS MAG™ is the only magazine designed from scratch for the AR-15 Pistol. Every single component is a new design, and NONE of the parts are compatible with ANY other magazines. Please refer back to the above post and also to our FAQ's 'stickied' at the top of our forum.
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 01-31-2019 at 12:31 AM. Reason: typing too fast - spelling corrected

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal83 View Post
    what is the msrp?
    $54.95 CAD for a PAIR of Magazines WITH an integrated coupler built into the floorplates.

$54.95 gets you this:

Name:  18095682_1854778808181089_3273488652692357120_n.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  79.9 KB
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 01-31-2019 at 12:43 AM. Reason: edited to add packaging image

Expired Business Member
    We deleted the above post as it included questions about what our pistol magazines may or may not fit in - this question and it's resulting discussion is against our sub forum policy. No hard feelings, but there are other places on CGN for those discussions!

Cross Industries has designed the 10/10 CROSS MAG™ for the AR-15 Pistol only, and Cross Industries has tested the 10/10 CROSS MAG™ in AR-15 Pistols solely.
    Last edited by Cross Industries; 02-02-2019 at 12:08 AM.