Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After 1.5+ Years....MKA 1919 MATCH GEN 2 NR 12GA BACK IN STOCK!!**NEW LOW PRICE**

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

After 1.5+ Years....MKA 1919 MATCH GEN 2 NR 12GA BACK IN STOCK!!**NEW LOW PRICE**

It's been a long wait as the factory has been very busy lately but we finally received a small re-stock of MKA 1919 Match Gen 2 Shotguns!

Check-out our new promo!

Don't settle for cheap low quality copies, the 1919 is the original semi-auto 12GA with AR-style ergonomics. They feature a superior fit and finish and are back backed by a decade long warranty. It has been refined over the years to the best possible version and seen widespread law enforcement and military adoption. This shotgun was awarded the 2016 Shooting Illustrated Shotgun of the year.

The 1919 is a non-restricted semi-auto magazine fed shotgun. It’s designed to look and handle like an AR-15 in order to reduce training time and preserve muscle memory when switching over from an AR rifle. The 18.5-inch chrome-lined barrel is threaded for removable chokes. A cylinder bore, modified and full choke tube set are provided with a choke case and wrench. The detachable magazine also allows for easy and rapid reloading over conventional tube type systems. Magazine seating is straight insertion style, allowing for smooth and simplistic reloads. Gas operated action is self-adjusting.

The Match version features a telescoping AR-15 stock, seamless aluminum quadrail, an ambidextrous safety, an extended bolt release, an extended magazine release, a redesigned bolt, locking block and action block, a floating metal feed ramp and an easy takedown system. Gen 2 improvements include include a side charging handle, buffer tube sling attachment point, and an AR-15 interchangeable pistol grip. Available in polymer and alloy lower versions.

The factory lowered the price so we passed the saving onto you guys, new price is starting at just $799!

We have more people on the waiting list then we have guns so these are not going to last. No idea when we'll be getting again.

In-stock. Non-restricted. Now starting at just $799!

ORDER HERE

Features:
    •Detachable magazine for quick and easy reloading
    •Chrome lined barrel
    •Seamless full length quadrail
    •Telescoping stock
    •Ambidextrous safety
    •Straight-insertion magazine seating
    •AR-15 stock and pistol grip interchangeability
    •Buffer tube sling attachment
    •Side charging handle
    •10 year warranty

Specifications:
    Caliber: 12GA 2.75" & 3"
    Choke: Interchangeable, Full, Modified, Cylinder
    Magazine Capacity: 5
    Method of Operation: Gas Operated Semi-Automatic
    Length with Stock Retracted: 955mm/37.5"
    Length with Stock Extended: 1035mm/40.75"
    Sights: Detachable, picatinny, 2 piece
    Barrel Length: 18.5"/475mm
    Weight: 3685g/8.1lbs

Last edited by Tactical Imports; 04-01-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Decent!

So if you have more people on the waiting list then you have guns why are you even advertising it, shouldnt what you have go to the people on the waiting list ??
    You truly don't know happiness until you have to unload your ammo delivery with a forklift ☺

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    So if you have more people on the waiting list then you have guns why are you even advertising it, shouldnt what you have go to the people on the waiting list ??
    +1! Sounds like questionable business practices to me.

It's more of a notification list, first come first served, everyone has been notified
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

BANNED
    No, that would be called a pre-sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Its not a wait list at all. I got an email and wasn't on any wait list. I am just on TI's emailing list from my G36 purchase. I don't doubt it that TI has more email addresses on their emailing list than stock. Lol

What is it with Turks and pic rails. Dont they get Mlok is like 100x better?! ?I though for sure we would see mlok on the new batch. Unfortunately I was wrong.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Its not a wait list at all. I got an email and wasn't on any wait list. I am just on TI's emailing list from my G36 purchase. I don't doubt it that TI has more email addresses on their emailing list than stock. Lol

What is it with Turks and pic rails. Dont they get Mlok is like 100x better?! ?I though for sure we would see mlok on the new batch. Unfortunately I was wrong.
    We have a wait list and everyone gets notified. We also have a general mailing list as well
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

100 round un-cut reliability test. 100% Pass:
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

How does this compare to the Derya ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast