Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS launches new E Comm & mobile platform in the US with amazing search engines

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Hey IRG, is everything that comes up in a search available/in stock currently?

Reason I ask is because I notice several things I've searched, either by type or manufacturer, that have had more items come up than there were when searching on your old site. Example, Strike Industries is showing at least twice as many items as it showed on the old site.

Also there seems to be a few more manufacturers available that weren't on the old site. Example, Proof Research, Alex Pro Firearms, JP Enterprises. I don't recall having access to either of those companies on the old site.

Does your new system remove out of stock/currently unavailable items so they don't show in a search?

Can you confirm what's going on. Just want to make sure that what I find when I search is actually available if I order it.

Thanks
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 02-02-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Yes, all inventory is live, if it is on the site it is available. We are currently adding new inventory and Manufacturers from this years Shotshow that we will be carrying.

We will also be offering the Canadian customer the ability to temporarily export their firearm to the US for custom work and or modifications. We should have this set up within the next 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Hey IRG, is everything that comes up in a search available/in stock currently?

Reason I ask is because I notice several things I've searched, either by type or manufacturer, that have had more items come up than there were when searching on your old site. Example, Strike Industries is showing at least twice as many items as it showed on the old site.

Also there seems to be a few more manufacturers available that weren't on the old site. Example, Proof Research, Alex Pro Firearms, JP Enterprises. I don't recall having access to either of those companies on the old site.

Does your new system remove out of stock/currently unavailable items so they don't show in a search?

Can you confirm what's going on. Just want to make sure that what I find when I search is actually available if I order it.

Thanks

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, all inventory is live, if it is on the site it is available. We are currently adding new inventory and Manufacturers from this years Shotshow that we will be carrying.

We will also be offering the Canadian customer the ability to temporarily export their firearm to the US for custom work and or modifications. We should have this set up within the next 10 days.
    Nice! Things keep getting better and better.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

THANK YOU!!!!! I can now send stuff to Don Williams at action works!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    The new website working perfectly for me I am ordering some firearms to try your website. So far so good.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

If you guys accepted ###### I would spend way more on Irunguns. The wife checks the Credit card....lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    You got much more cool stuff, incredible.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    AWESOME! Finally your site is in the current decade (I joke).

I think we should all celebrate with a $1 shipping sale!

Also LOL, why have I never seen this... New Christmas list item:

https://www.irunguns.com/suppressors...-21-m3m-84-317

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingkg3 View Post
    If you guys accepted ###### I would spend way more on Irunguns. The wife checks the Credit card....lol
    Lol

I tell my wife buying firearms is like an investment....actually a good one.....it's a tangible assets that will go up in value with inflation.

Looked at it last nite, worked effortlessly, checked a few products that I hadn't seen previously, and some that if you did check, on the old site, came up with nothing showing, IE, Fausti. On the old site, you used to have it, then it disappeared.
    One thing that peaked my interest was Ruag-RWS, I see you have mostly air rifle and some .22 ammo. Do they offer their full line in the US? Interested in either ammo or bullets and brass.
    You should become a member
    CCFR
    CSSA

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast