Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS launches new E Comm & mobile platform in the US with amazing search engines

IRUNGUNS launches new E Comm & mobile platform in the US with amazing search engines

Name:  website.jpg
Views: 2035
Size:  45.1 KB

Please click picture for link to new site.

Please remember to clear your browser history on your desktop or mobile device.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Lol
    A GAU-21 for sale!?!
    Still only 25$ to import?

FYI - my security settings are NOT happy with this website...getting ALL the warning pages...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greazyjungle View Post
    FYI - my security settings are NOT happy with this website...getting ALL the warning pages...
    Same here
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Lol
    A GAU-21 for sale!?!
    Ya but do they sell a mag pinned to 5 for it?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Lol
    A GAU-21 for sale!?!
    Not sure why anyone would want it - there are giant yellow letters :
    "WARNING!
    Cancer and Reproductive Harm"

CGN Regular
    Ya you guys really need to get a better IT Team and a real SSL certificate. How you've managed to make it even sketchier than it was before is beyond me.

Its's a very large transition, the IT team is currently working on migrating the site. The 256 bit SSL cert is currently just on the cart during check out, it is secure. The complete site will be secured with a 256 bit encryption shortly. We recommend you clear you cache and history if you have visited the other site recently, this will help correct some of the errors you are seeing.

We will keep everyone in the loop.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 02-01-2019 at 06:25 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Its's a very large transition, the IT team is currently working on migrating the site. The 256 bit SSL cert is currently just on the cart during check out, it is secure. The complete site will be secured with a 256 bit encryption shortly. We recommend you clear you cache and history if you have visited the other site recently, this will help correct some of the errors you are seeing.

We will keep everyone in the loop.
    Before I cleared everything it wouldn't let me open your new site. Kept popping up security warnings.

After I cleared everything it lets me open it but it's still your old site that comes up.

FYI I'm on a mobile device.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    no issues with security when I go on now.. err,, nvm. yeah, im getting warnings also
    'nada

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast