CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Thread: New website

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Brian46's Avatar

New website

I see the ammo cans are back, as before they have a tracer every fith round, can we still buy them and you will replace the tracers with ball like before?

Thx

https://www.irunguns.com/ammo/rifle-ammunition/barrett-50-lake-city-41-linked-m33-ballm17-tracer-100-rd-can
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

No, unfortunately the tracer rounds make the 50BMG can prohibited for export to Canada. Please do not buy them.

We are working at securing the 50BMG without tracers. We will let everyone one know when this is available.

Thx

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I see the ammo cans are back, as before they have a tracer every fith round, can we still buy them and you will replace the tracers with ball like before?

Thx

https://www.irunguns.com/ammo/rifle-ammunition/barrett-50-lake-city-41-linked-m33-ballm17-tracer-100-rd-can

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    No, unfortunately the tracer rounds make the 50BMG can prohibited for export to Canada. Please do not buy them.

We are working at securing the 50BMG without tracers. We will let everyone one know when this is available.

Thx

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Thx for the reply, I noticed with the last cans every 5th round was a different date code or head stamp depending on the can so I know they had been tracers at some point.

Hopefully you can get linked cans without.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Thx

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Update?