Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR2 22-23 Jun 2019 Debrief Here!!

CGN Regular
    They are a great conversation starter. I use mine every day at work and get lots of questions. And weird looks...

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDJer View Post
    They are a great conversation starter. I use mine every day at work and get lots of questions. And weird looks...
    My sniper matches have the funniest prizes....honestly, if you are competing JUST for the prizes, then you are never gonna have fun! I like to boast that I bust open the most hilarious prizes....and you always get a laugh or giggle or a smile out of them many years later! Hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

Hey Barney,

I got a new recruit in my ranks.... EMT was just sent for F-L.
    Last edited by c-l; 05-29-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Business Member
    Hey CL, I got the Emt sitting inside my inbox. Thanks for that. I’m away from my iPad this day but will be back in cruise ship Skagway harbour tonight. Yahoooo. Wait until they see the Vaseline prizes!!
    Hahahahaha

Been gone for a few days sailing up the Alaskan coastline since Sunday 26 May. Have not had a signal and hence been off the grid. I’m docked in Skagway AK this morning and trained up the narrow gauge railway to White Pass AK. And then boarded a bus in Fraser BC to ride into Carcross, YK. All that border crossing before lunch today.

Be in Anchorage and Fairbanks for the next couple of days and then back in YK Dawson and Whitehorse.

Now to find a gun shop in Whitehorse and pay a social visit by the TacticalTeacher hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 06-11-2019 at 10:07 AM.

are there any spots left? can i join?

CGN frequent flyer
    He would have said so if it was full. I'm sure you're good to go...

Business Member
    I’m home safely and back from the Alaska and Yukon adventure. All great learning and sight seeing along the way. I tried looking for and visiting gun shops up there, but the best one by far is that Haugens Store in Whitehorse YK. I even sourced a couple of CZ455 10 rounder STEEL magazines there for $65 each. I was so pleased to even find ANY 455/453/452 steel magazines anywhere up north! And they had lots of them in stock! Hahahahaha

Yup, I got room for ya! EMT away!

Only a week and a bit away from this match.

Hey ChalkRiver2....I will be having PatR bring up some innovative steel targets for you / us/ newbies to shoot at for the Saturday practice session! I’m not telling you anymore about how innovative they are. All I can say is that we are gonna have fun

Cheers, Barney

CGN frequent flyer
    Innovative enough to take a wollop from 338 LM?

Yeah I will pack up the 308 too haha...

EMT Sent

EMT sent

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast