Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR3 06-07 July 2019 Debrief here!!

Super thanks to Chalkriver2 and TacticalTeacher for another fantastic weekend of PR. I don’t think I have more fun learning and gaining experience doing anything else. Hats off to our sentry and Base Petawawa for enabling us to enjoy ourselves as much as we do. Hope to see you all again at ranges far and near!

V-IV

Big thanks to Barney for another great weekend, thanks to chalkriver2 and our sentry for making it all possible, also a big thanks to john@ for the save on Saturday. Can't wait to come back again in August. Hopefully my car will be fixed by then (looks like its getting a whole new motor).

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks to Barney, Morgan and Heather. The new scope I picked up was not a disappointment so I am grateful. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to run the butts. I do shooting competitions for the mental aspect and running butts is one more thing for the brain to deal with and cope with.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by theDuck View Post
    Thanks to Barney, Morgan and Heather. The new scope I picked up was not a disappointment so I am grateful. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to run the butts. I do shooting competitions for the mental aspect and running butts is one more thing for the brain to deal with and cope with.
    You drive tacks already without that scope haha. Nice job always.

Definitely thanks to everyone and see you in a few weeks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345