NON RESTRICTEDS: RDB, SU-16TAC, WK-180C, FREE shipping or FREE bag!

Everybody's favourite semi-automatics are BACK IN STOCK (and on our new website) + FREE SHIPPING.

Don't need shipping? Get a free bag when you pickup.

SU16TAC.jpg

Kel-Tec SU-16 Tactical in .223 for $1095.99

KELTEC_RDB.jpg

Kel-Tec RDB in .223 for $1548.95

KODWK180CONLINE.jpg

Kodiak Defence WK-180C in 5.56 for $1095.99

Last edited:
Lol.....man another wk180c that I could buy......but still waiting on my preorder.....oh well just gotta grin and bare it.

Lol.....man another wk180c that I could buy......but still waiting on my preorder.....oh well just gotta grin and bare it.

Yeah - it's why we don't do preorders. Unless you can guarantee a first batch delivery, most of the time it just leaves you guys waiting when there's on hand stock elsewhere. Seems unfair to preorder folks.

I was going to purchase one of these firearms from you but it says the site is not secure even after clearing my cookies and everything so I’ll hold off for now

You may want to update your website on your signature and sponsor section. It's directing us to your old website and it pops the privacy error too. Glad to see you guys back though!

I guess I'm going to eat my restocking fee for canceling my wk preorder, but hey, just placed my order and I can't wait!!!

I guess you accepted those terms when you placed that pre-order but it makes me wonder what they are "re-stocking" if they haven't got the goods in stock. Pedantic me would tell them they should have call it more accurately "cancellation deterrent penalty."

I guess you accepted those terms when you placed that pre-order but it makes me wonder what they are "re-stocking" if they haven't got the goods in stock. Pedantic me would tell them they should have call it more accurately "cancellation deterrent penalty."

I should have referenced back to what they actually called it, just checked and they classify it as an administrative fee.

When can we expect these to ship? My credit card has been charged but I haven’t received a shipping number or anything related to shipping

Got mine already! Picked Up from Store..thank you EAGLE!
I was.not able to get the free bag though..
If I can get it thank you..If not-thank you still..You guys are awesome..

Hey Eagle team I seem to be having a hard time getting your website to load I’ve tried on my phone and in my pc and it’s been coming up blank the last few days. Not sure if others are having this problem or not

Back
Top Bottom