Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9MM 115 Grain fresh off the presses!!

When I was a kid I used to sell fresh mackerel in the spring on the side of the road. Our price was 2 mackerel for 3$...or 3 mackerel for 5$. In 3 years not one person called us on it and most took 3 for 5$.
    Maybe that's their game.
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

But it’s fresh!! Is your factory new confirmed fresh??

CGN Regular
    Jeezus... what makes "factory" ammo any better? We're Canadians here yet all twisted up over saving a few pennies to support American companies for the exact same thing that's gonna go bang and put a nice hole in a piece of paper... plus, were these reloads not manufactured in a FACTORY as well?

I'd buy 1500 rds right now for every negative comment here if I could afford it at the moment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot1 View Post
    Jeezus... what makes "factory" ammo any better? We're Canadians here yet all twisted up over saving a few pennies to support American companies for the exact same thing that's gonna go bang and put a nice hole in a piece of paper... plus, were these reloads not manufactured in a FACTORY as well?

I'd buy 1500 rds right now for every negative comment here if I could afford it at the moment.
    You could if they were cheaper.

Irony, when you bite, you bite hard!

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    When I was a kid I used to sell fresh mackerel in the spring on the side of the road. Our price was 2 mackerel for 3$...or 3 mackerel for 5$. In 3 years not one person called us on it and most took 3 for 5$.
    Maybe that's their game.
    Did philadelphia collins ever tell you to @$!&off, this is where im selling?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    We just finished up a run of 115grain 9mm and have it back in stock on the webstore!

1500 9mm 115 grain $430.00:
    https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...arw-9-115-1500

1000 9mm 115 grain $254.99:
    https://www.westernmetal.ca/shooting...arw-9-115-1000

All Western Munitions ammo is made in Canada by Canadian Shooters for Canadian Shooters
    LOL...somebody needs to go back to high school and actually attend math class!

Quote Originally Posted by patriot1 View Post

I am all for supporting local, and I am sure that many on this forum are as well. At the same time, consumers will vote with their wallets in most cases. There are some relevant questions being asked here. Why is the price of the remanufactured more than for new? Why the higher cost for the bigger volume of ammo?
    Now would be a good time for Western Metal to answer some of these questions. The longer they sit quiet, the worse this will get.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And btw everyone, the price of any given item might be a little higher at one retailer than at another, but very often, it's the total price for the whole order that counts. And if you're gonna buy 1000 rounds of 9mm, with 5000 bullets/5000 primers/4lbs powder to reload them a few times, the total price tag at WM, after shipping and taxes, might very well be the best price you'll get anywhere.

So you might spend an extra 5$ compared to a crate of CCI blazer brass sold at another retailer, but if you have to pay hazmat fees to ship some powder or primers, you'll end up with quite a price tag.

Obviously, free shipping is not really free...!!!

1500 rounds when calculated with the unit price for 1000 ($0.255), the total comes to about $380... That $50 difference is very likely the cost of the free shipping...!

BANNED

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast