Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [FLASH SALE]: $238.99 CASE OF CCI 9MM 115gr

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    Don't worry - we'll fix any shipping. It seems to have trouble with Quebec for some reason.
    Doesn't every gun owner in Canada !
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Do you have or are you bring in any .22WMR

any 9mm online orders requiring shipping get confirmation yet? every time I have purchased something from these guys, about 7 or 8 orders now, they show stock in inventory and yet inevitably I get an email days later saying sorry your item is out of stock. Do they just hold off to see if they can sell it all in store first or?

Really need to move to real time inventory and order processing Eagle....as this system of selling inventory out from under an online customer is getting old. This will be the last one for me.

CGN Regular
    I can not access your website. I always comes up as a safety concern and wont let me proceed
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster504 View Post
    I can not access your website. I always comes up as a safety concern and wont let me proceed
    Same with me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster504 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSummers View Post
    Same with me.
    Are you trying the link in their sig line or the one they posted above? They're using a temporary page due to SSL problems with their main page it seems.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I can access the site fine... my only problem is when I'm about to complete the order, my wife closes the browser on me

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    any 9mm online orders requiring shipping get confirmation yet? every time I have purchased something from these guys, about 7 or 8 orders now, they show stock in inventory and yet inevitably I get an email days later saying sorry your item is out of stock. Do they just hold off to see if they can sell it all in store first or?

Really need to move to real time inventory and order processing Eagle....as this system of selling inventory out from under an online customer is getting old. This will be the last one for me.

We don't have a store front anymore so all online orders will be processed unless there's an issue with your payment, etc.

We're still in the midst of renovating so our processing might be a bit slower than 24 hours!

Are Eagle Hunting Supplies still in business?
    They did not answer the phone or return my call after leaving a message.
    I also send an email and I did not get a reply and now I can not get on their website.

oh i miss the deal .....................................

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast