[FLASH SALE]: $238.99 CASE OF CCI 9MM 115gr

any 9mm online orders requiring shipping get confirmation yet? every time I have purchased something from these guys, about 7 or 8 orders now, they show stock in inventory and yet inevitably I get an email days later saying sorry your item is out of stock. Do they just hold off to see if they can sell it all in store first or?

Really need to move to real time inventory and order processing Eagle....as this system of selling inventory out from under an online customer is getting old. This will be the last one for me.

I can access the site fine... my only problem is when I'm about to complete the order, my wife closes the browser on me ;)

any 9mm online orders requiring shipping get confirmation yet? every time I have purchased something from these guys, about 7 or 8 orders now, they show stock in inventory and yet inevitably I get an email days later saying sorry your item is out of stock. Do they just hold off to see if they can sell it all in store first or?

Really need to move to real time inventory and order processing Eagle....as this system of selling inventory out from under an online customer is getting old. This will be the last one for me.

We don't have a store front anymore so all online orders will be processed unless there's an issue with your payment, etc.

We're still in the midst of renovating so our processing might be a bit slower than 24 hours!

Are Eagle Hunting Supplies still in business?
They did not answer the phone or return my call after leaving a message.
I also send an email and I did not get a reply and now I can not get on their website.

Didn't get my shipping info yet on order #9323 paid on Feb 5

Ordered the same day and didn't get anything either but I got a delivery notice yesterday when I got home and picked mine up yesterday from CP. They are having issues with their website. You should be getting yours today most likely.

Ordered the same day and didn't get anything either but I got a delivery notice yesterday when I got home and picked mine up yesterday from CP. They are having issues with their website. You should be getting yours today most likely.

Yup just got it a minute ago thanks eagle hunting supplies :)

Sounds like you don't get a shipping notification or tracking number. Just wait until it shows up?

Back
Top Bottom