CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: CAA Micro Roni Conversion for SiG P320 / Glock / S&W M&P

  1. #31
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    3,181
    At that price I'll definitely be getting one also...may even break down and get a Glock to go with it...

    Question...does that price include the brace or stock? Oops, I see post #16 asked the same question but I don't see an answer.
    μολὼν λαβέ

  2. #32
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So for both kits it’s only $269.00?
    I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-...-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.

  3. #33
    CGN Regular Desertrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    AB
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-...-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.
    Getting the proper stock hasn't been a problem in any way. You can order them currently and get the folding stock version.

  4. #34
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Port Moody
    Posts
    13,211
    Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-...-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.
    Ahhhh so it's $269 for the basic kit, and an additional $269 for all the accessories? Calling it the advanced kit makes it sound like it's the basic kit + extras, not just the extras...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

  5. #35
    CGN Regular CBMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    695
    Looking at how it connects to a Glock, would there be a way to attach this to a large frame Glock? Regardless, I'll be getting at least one for the 19.
    Optima spera. Ad pessima para. Vires et honestas.
    Μολὼν λαβέ RTKBA
    I have too many guns, what a nice problem to have...

  6. #36
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by CBMS View Post
    Looking at how it connects to a Glock, would there be a way to attach this to a large frame Glock? Regardless, I'll be getting at least one for the 19.
    I would be interested to know this as well. A Glock 20/21 adapter if it was possible. Also, perhaps an adapter for the upcoming Glock 48, given the length is the same as the 19, but thinner slide/frame.

  7. #37
    Industry Member MD Charlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So for both kits it’s only $269.00?
    1.) BASIC KIT $269

    2.) ADVANCED KIT $269 (not the stock) THIS INCLUDES FLIP UP SITES, FLASHLIGHT, THUMBREST, QD MOUNT & SLING
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

  8. #38
    Industry Member MD Charlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    I would be interested to know this as well. A Glock 20/21 adapter if it was possible. Also, perhaps an adapter for the upcoming Glock 48, given the length is the same as the 19, but thinner slide/frame.
    2 DIFFERENT KITS

    1.) Micro Conv Kit Glk 17,19,19X,22,23,31,32,G45

    2.)Micro Conv Kit Glk 20/21 Black
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

  9. #39
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    1.) BASIC KIT $269

    2.) ADVANCED KIT $269 (not the stock) THIS INCLUDES FLIP UP SITES, FLASHLIGHT, THUMBREST, QD MOUNT & SLING
    So one buys the basic kit, then buys the advanced kit to add onto the basic kit?

  10. #40
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    180
    A) Would one of those serialized, legal, polymer 80 pistol frames work in these.

    B) Would a wolf 9” barrel work in these?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •