CAA Micro Roni Conversion for SiG P320 / Glock / S&W M&P

I love my 1st gen Roni. Bought a new Glock for it and left it in there I was so impressed.

Was almost shooting on par with my TP9 with it on. Will definitely get the next gen and play with barrel configs.

The FDE, White and Green versions of the G17 Micro-Roni pre-orders are sold out at Bullseye London. G4Cgunstore.com has the Micro-Roni available for pre-order as well but I have never dealt with them before. G4C are asking for a $100 deposit that will only be refunded with a $50 fee.

Does it fit on the M2.0 version of the M&P

Some of the dealers don't note that they ONLY fit the M&P v2.0.

I picked one up and found you can't get the slide adapter for the M&P v1.0. However if your handy you can cut/file off the beaver tail of the M&P and that will allow it to fit a v1.0 slide. You will then need to file or dremel the MCK's aluminium barrel shroud to fit the slightly differnt front of the slide.

Fit and finish is good, better than on the other versions, but still needs a little TLC here and there. A sharp blade and fine sandpapaer to smooth out seams and you're done.

You can check with CAA to see if they have a proper slide adapter and/or barrel shroud but they didn't as of last month.

Zen

At this time yes the S&W 2.0 only. We apologise for the delay with the P320. We are trying to get it right and fit the Carry and FullSize both perfectly. We are very close and they are shipping out shortly

Some of the dealers don't note that they ONLY fit the M&P v2.0.

I picked one up and found you can't get the slide adapter for the M&P v1.0. However if your handy you can cut/file off the beaver tail of the M&P and that will allow it to fit a v1.0 slide. You will then need to file or dremel the MCK's aluminium barrel shroud to fit the slightly differnt front of the slide.

Fit and finish is good, better than on the other versions, but still needs a little TLC here and there. A sharp blade and fine sandpapaer to smooth out seams and you're done.

You can check with CAA to see if they have a proper slide adapter and/or barrel shroud but they didn't as of last month.

Zen

i cant find any of these in stock anywhere for regular sized Glock's (9mm/40cal).
can you put up a list of who all you distributed these too?
are you getting more into Canada anytime soon??

Last edited:
In stock, available to order and shipping to dealers. SW 1.0 & 2.0 also both now in stock.

i cant find any of these in stock anywhere for regular sized Glock's (9mm/40cal).
can you put up a list of who all you distributed these too?
are you getting more into Canada anytime soon??

Back
Top Bottom