Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Firearm from Ellwood Epps: Nice

First Firearm from Ellwood Epps: Nice

I picked up a used Thureon Defence Carbine. Not only was the price fair, the item was very good indeed as described, and appeared better than photos. Item arrived before it's due date and was packaged properly to ensure safe arrival. 3 thumbs up to all those staffers that got that shipment rolling. Cannot think of any negative issues, would certainly continue to look at Epps for that special unicorn horn. Oh yah, the item runs great.

Quote Originally Posted by tessy2ton View Post
    I picked up a used Thureon Defence Carbine. Not only was the price fair, the item was very good indeed as described, and appeared better than photos. Item arrived before it's due date and was packaged properly to ensure safe arrival. 3 thumbs up to all those staffers that got that shipment rolling. Cannot think of any negative issues, would certainly continue to look at Epps for that special unicorn horn. Oh yah, the item runs great.
    Excellent news! Hope you enjoy!
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.

good people to deal with

I received one finnlight years ago that was way off on the NRA grading they took it right back no questions asked. The other 10 or so used rifles I've purchased have been true to grading. I find them to be very professional people to deal with, Kevin and the owner.

I have high expectations when it comes to service, I think, and Ellwood Epps always manages to deliver for me. They handle everything professionally and personably which I truly appreciate. Loyal customer here.
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

CGN Regular
    I had Ellwood Epps build a custom Remington 700 and I have to say, It’s the most accurate rifle anyone could ask for. Not to mention the cost was very reasonable. They will always be my go to place for gunsmithing. That says a lot seeing as I’m a four hour drive away

I can't wait to go up there in person one day, spend a few hours.... Their inventory is nuts!
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

Now I really need to get out there! Soon... real soon
    Take the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by astuart44 View Post
    I have high expectations when it comes to service, I think, and Ellwood Epps always manages to deliver for me. They handle everything professionally and personably which I truly appreciate. Loyal customer here.
    This is excellent to hear. Does Ellwood Epps have a price matching policy? I'm almost ready to make a purchase but another site competitor has the same item listed for decently cheaper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    One of my go to dealer for brand new firearms, great choice and prices are good.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast