Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Russian 7.62x39 Military Surplus Ammunition Now in Stock !!!

I don’t remember which one it was, yugo I believe the surplus that come on stripper clips any chance you can get any of that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I don’t remember which one it was, yugo I believe the surplus that come on stripper clips any chance you can get any of that stuff?
    its the czech that come on stripper clip

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    1970's production... damn... how much of this stuff exists? How many rounds was Jonah Hill moving in Wardogs, 10 million? (tho that was all Chinese surplus)

Time to order some.
    If we're only now seeing 1970's production lots being sold as commercial surplus, you can only fathom how many billions of rounds are in storage across the ex comm bloc.

The number one rule of being able to inflate the cost of any item is make it seem "scarce". Its done with all consumable commodities from fuel to water in bottles. They can bring in sea cans of the s**t but only advertise small amounts and sell it as high as people are desperate for it because "it's running out!!!!!"
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

That's an okay deal, but not great, unless Russian surplus is better than Chinese surplus?

Reliable Gun is selling 1500 rounds for $329. https://www.reliablegun.com/en/chine...rate-corrosive. That's 25 cents a round, after tax.

Even their full price cost is only $375, before tax, for 1500 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by metal_platypus View Post
    That's an okay deal, but not great, unless Russian surplus is better than Chinese surplus?

Reliable Gun is selling 1500 rounds for $329. https://www.reliablegun.com/en/chine...rate-corrosive. That's 25 cents a round, after tax.

Even their full price cost is only $375, before tax, for 1500 rounds.
    but they are free shipping . buying it from reliable would have costed me 75$ in shipping and well its been a while since i've seen russian surplus so i9 had to buy :P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter714 View Post
    but they are free shipping . buying it from reliable would have costed me 75$ in shipping and well its been a while since i've seen russian surplus so i9 had to buy :P
    Unless you're close enough to reliable to buy in store you paid a decent price brother.
    Shipping is 75 bucks making it 400
    Tradex has chinese 1500 for 398 after tax and free shipping.
    Its all the same in the end.
    Russian stuff was good. The Chinese stuff is great stuff too.
    Buy it now and stack it before it goes up. If you want to gamble on anything, that's a sure thing.
    It never has and never will get cheaper.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN frequent flyer
    I’m glad I bought 5,000 rounds back when it was cheap.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Ah, I didn't realize shipping would be so expensive. I've only recently gotten into firearms. More research and youtube videos than actual purchasing and using. Hopefully that will change this year. I'm a bit wary of shipping ammo and firearms. Do shipping companies always make sure they get a signature for items like that? Stuff like grips and stocks wouldn't bother me not to have signing, but I'd be concerned if the postman just dumped a 1000 rounds at my door and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by metal_platypus View Post
    Ah, I didn't realize shipping would be so expensive. I've only recently gotten into firearms. More research and youtube videos than actual purchasing and using. Hopefully that will change this year. I'm a bit wary of shipping ammo and firearms. Do shipping companies always make sure they get a signature for items like that? Stuff like grips and stocks wouldn't bother me not to have signing, but I'd be concerned if the postman just dumped a 1000 rounds at my door and walked away.
    normally yes they are supposed to get your signature for gun and ammo , (the shipper ask for it ) and i've bought dozen gun and thousands of ammo online with no issue

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    If we're only now seeing 1970's production lots being sold as commercial surplus, you can only fathom how many billions of rounds are in storage across the ex comm bloc.

The number one rule of being able to inflate the cost of any item is make it seem "scarce". Its done with all consumable commodities from fuel to water in bottles. They can bring in sea cans of the s**t but only advertise small amounts and sell it as high as people are desperate for it because "it's running out!!!!!"
    It's pretty hilarious that some people on here seem to think that europe just decided to stop making bullets one day and instead coast on current stock. I mean come on.....theres still lots of 7.62x39 around. Its arguably one of the most common rounds on earth. Also yes, there is a pile of 5.45 just waiting for rifles to be made available.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast