Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Russian 7.62x39 Military Surplus Ammunition Now in Stock !!!

Quote Originally Posted by metal_platypus View Post
    That's an okay deal, but not great, unless Russian surplus is better than Chinese surplus?

Reliable Gun is selling 1500 rounds for $329. https://www.reliablegun.com/en/chine...rate-corrosive. That's 25 cents a round, after tax.

Even their full price cost is only $375, before tax, for 1500 rounds.
    First off it's rather bad forum manners to list links to other vendors on a business members thread, secondly like other members stated it's not actually cheaper when you factor in shipping, and third tradex you rock I love the Russian surplus and awesome prices on your other ammo to. Thanks for the .40sw I just bought . Try to beat $17.49/box for brass case hollow points!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Trade Ex the picture of the Russian crate is the nicest looking Russian crate that I have seen. Ordered a bunch before and they are in decent shape compared to some other supplies but wow, do they all look like that? these must have been well stored. I also forgot which crates were x39 vs x54r from reading the outside Russian markings, this will save me opening the wrong container lol

Invest in ammo now its only bound to rise in price as time has told..... ammo inflation is running rampant.... don't listen to those fools investing in gold or silver for economic uncertainty buy ammo for true peace of mind.

Russian Vs PRC crates
    Its like Havana Club vs Rice Wine both will get you where you want to go but its the way you get there.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    If you only buy things because they are "deals" then you're going to miss out. Man up and pay what things are actually worth for Christ's sake.

This is GOOD stuff. Stop living in the past and be prepared to pay to play.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Is there such thing as non corrosive bulk ammo? Id never want to run this through my guns.
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    Is there such thing as non corrosive bulk ammo? Id never want to run this through my guns.
    Barnaul. But expect to pay 5.56 or better prices
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    If you clean your gun after the firing session there is no problem using corrosive ammo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    A quick story. A few years ago I was talking to century international( largest importer of ammo and guns in na) I got pricing on sea cans of 762x39 and x54r. The cost per crate shipped and dropped in my drive way was less than 35 dollars a crate. There are trillions of rounds sitting in storage around the world in these calibers. The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness. The money is in ammo. Even today the cost for vendors is less than 100 if buying sea can quantifies that is shipped through the port of Montreal.
    When I posted my plan on here I got quite a few nasty grams from vendors. My plan was to sell at cost plus 10 dollar profit plus shipping. A smoking deal. I still have some of the messages from the angry vendors. Ammo is not rare. The more you know!
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    A quick story. A few years ago I was talking to century international( largest importer of ammo and guns in na) I got pricing on sea cans of 762x39 and x54r. The cost per crate shipped and dropped in my drive way was less than 35 dollars a crate. There are trillions of rounds sitting in storage around the world in these calibers. The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness. The money is in ammo. Even today the cost for vendors is less than 100 if buying sea can quantifies that is shipped through the port of Montreal.
    When I posted my plan on here I got quite a few nasty grams from vendors. My plan was to sell at cost plus 10 dollar profit plus shipping. A smoking deal. I still have some of the messages from the angry vendors. Ammo is not rare. The more you know!
    Exactly 100% what I posted before.
    Fabricated scarcity is a licence to print money lol
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BRASSTACKS; 01-29-2020 at 01:24 PM.
    CCFR Member

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast