Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Russian 7.62x39 Military Surplus Ammunition Now in Stock !!!

Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    A quick story. A few years ago I was talking to century international( largest importer of ammo and guns in na) I got pricing on sea cans of 762x39 and x54r. The cost per crate shipped and dropped in my drive way was less than 35 dollars a crate. There are trillions of rounds sitting in storage around the world in these calibers. The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness. The money is in ammo. Even today the cost for vendors is less than 100 if buying sea can quantifies that is shipped through the port of Montreal.
    When I posted my plan on here I got quite a few nasty grams from vendors. My plan was to sell at cost plus 10 dollar profit plus shipping. A smoking deal. I still have some of the messages from the angry vendors. Ammo is not rare. The more you know!

What are the chances of you doing that now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A quick story. A few years ago I was talking to century international( largest importer of ammo and guns in na) I got pricing on sea cans of 762x39 and x54r. The cost per crate shipped and dropped in my drive way was less than 35 dollars a crate. There are trillions of rounds sitting in storage around the world in these calibers. The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness. The money is in ammo. Even today the cost for vendors is less than 100 if buying sea can quantifies that is shipped through the port of Montreal.
    When I posted my plan on here I got quite a few nasty grams from vendors. My plan was to sell at cost plus 10 dollar profit plus shipping. A smoking deal. I still have some of the messages from the angry vendors. Ammo is not rare. The more you know!
    The CFO's are always notoriously risk-averse. If they approve something (like bulk ammo/powder storage or a rifle range) and things go wrong, they know they will be raked over the coals. What motivation do they have to make it easy for us? None. And every reason to make it difficult.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    I also forgot which crates were x39 vs x54r from reading the outside Russian markings, this will save me opening the wrong container lol
    To mitigate opening the wrong spam can, I look at what is written on the can. I don't speak Russian but the only number that matter is the quantity number written on it. 700,or 720, will tell you it's x39, 400 or 440 is x54R, 1250 is x25. That's the way I do it.
    Last edited by LSB; 02-08-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

Actually it is from Ukraine . Lugansk it is Ukraine .

Quote Originally Posted by tsmith View Post
    New arrival from Russia?

28 cents/round for corrosive, yikes!

The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness.
    What does the CFO have to do with ammunition? The ammunition is NOT regulated by the Firearms Act but by the Explosives Act and specifically by the Explosives Regulations, SOR/2013-211 with amendments. The CFO has no authority over explosives. Sec.280 of SOR/2013-211 specifies that no more then 225 kg of explosives in small arms cartridges can be stored in a private dwelling. That's quite a number of 7.62x39mm crates .
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

I like this thread and reading about opinions regarding ammo availability

Quote Originally Posted by ostrof View Post
    Glad someone pointed it out before I did

Since the Russians attacked Ukraine back in 2014, they dismantled and stole the entire Lugansk Catlrtridge Works factory from Lugansk (where this very ammo was made for many decades prior).
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Ukraine now, but The Soviet Union then...
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    What does the CFO have to do with ammunition? The ammunition is NOT regulated by the Firearms Act but by the Explosives Act and specifically by the Explosives Regulations, SOR/2013-211 with amendments. The CFO has no authority over explosives. Sec.280 of SOR/2013-211 specifies that no more then 225 kg of explosives in small arms cartridges can be stored in a private dwelling. That's quite a number of 7.62x39mm crates .
    i figured that was a BS story by that guy,CFO has no authority on ammo imports,good story though.LOL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast