Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Russian 7.62x39 Military Surplus Ammunition Now in Stock !!!

Interesting. If I hadn't posted the link, but the rest of the information, would that be fine? Or are we not allowed to point out comparisons at all in a business members thread? Also how do you tell what type of forum it is? Is it whoever starts that particular thread? Never used CGN or message boards in particular before this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    A quick story. A few years ago I was talking to century international( largest importer of ammo and guns in na) I got pricing on sea cans of 762x39 and x54r. The cost per crate shipped and dropped in my drive way was less than 35 dollars a crate. There are trillions of rounds sitting in storage around the world in these calibers. The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness. The money is in ammo. Even today the cost for vendors is less than 100 if buying sea can quantifies that is shipped through the port of Montreal.
    When I posted my plan on here I got quite a few nasty grams from vendors. My plan was to sell at cost plus 10 dollar profit plus shipping. A smoking deal. I still have some of the messages from the angry vendors. Ammo is not rare. The more you know!
    This comment got him banned! or am I missing something. looking back at his post history this is the only one since Jan. 27 which makes me think that somehow this post got him banned.
    Last edited by FreedomIsn'tFree; 02-09-2019 at 02:27 AM.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Seems pretty shady if he got banned for saying that

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO.
    He got banned for human trafficking.

This is why I don't buy surplus. $400 for ,1500 rounds of corrosive is an absolute joke. But that's the going rate all over Canada. Pass.
    www.canadiangunnutz.com

its a good investment though. in maby ten years these will go for double the price.
    I like guns

Quote Originally Posted by Svt40 fan View Post
    its a good investment though. in maby ten years these will go for double the price.
    unless Tenda comes in and undercuts everyone on it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rimlick View Post
    This is why I don't buy surplus. $400 for ,1500 rounds of corrosive is an absolute joke. But that's the going rate all over Canada. Pass.
    Agreed

The teaser had me expecting something interesting. This is not.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    Seems pretty shady if he got banned for saying that
    If anything it's because he's completely full of #### and trying to start drama on a dealer's forum. Anyone who thinks what he said is true is pretty slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Svt40 fan View Post
    if i'm buying ammo for investment purposes i need to reevaluate my life. lmao

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast