Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals !!! Russian 7.62x39 Military Surplus Ammunition Now in Stock !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You would be buying it now so you can shoot your less expensive ammo as you watch the prices slowly creep higher..
    Cost now versus replacement cost in the future..

ok, that makes sense vs buying it to sell it later which is what i thought.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In only a few short years guys have at least doubled the value of their milsurps
    And they have the asset in their hands ..No fees or capital gains taxes
    What is not to like

Thanks TradeEx
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    ..doubled price/value...unless you're in Quebec and have registered it.... ..(nosedive)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    To mitigate opening the wrong spam can, I look at what is written on the can. I don't speak Russian but the only number that matter is the quantity number written on it. 700,or 720, will tell you it's x39, 400 or 440 is x54R, 1250 is x25. That's the way I do it.
    The Russian marking "ОБР. 43" means "type 1943" intermediate cartridge, i.e. 7.62x39
    7.62ПСгс - ПС - bullet type = steel core bullet (not AP or tracer); гс - steel lacquered case (гж - copper-washed steel case)
    ВУФЛ25/71Т - ВУФЛ - powder type; 25 - powder batch #; 71 - year of manufacture

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    A quick story. A few years ago I was talking to century international( largest importer of ammo and guns in na) I got pricing on sea cans of 762x39 and x54r. The cost per crate shipped and dropped in my drive way was less than 35 dollars a crate. There are trillions of rounds sitting in storage around the world in these calibers. The only reason why I did not buy a seaman was due to the crazy demands by my CFO. They wanted earth germs, firefighting systems....just madness. The money is in ammo. Even today the cost for vendors is less than 100 if buying sea can quantifies that is shipped through the port of Montreal.
    When I posted my plan on here I got quite a few nasty grams from vendors. My plan was to sell at cost plus 10 dollar profit plus shipping. A smoking deal. I still have some of the messages from the angry vendors. Ammo is not rare. The more you know!
    So how many crates in a seacan ? Total cost for a can ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer olek_Z_bc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    If anything it's because he's completely full of #### and trying to start drama on a dealer's forum. Anyone who thinks what he said is true is pretty slow.
    Actually, the prices per crate of ammo are pretty close to what he said, when you import large quantities.

Source: Me, seeing a seacan of surplus ammo at a range buddy's place back in the mid 2000's. Said person is a contributing dealer here on CGN and no i will not say who.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676110

Quote Originally Posted by Swiend
    . . . . who needs classy when you can have slutty!

Quote Originally Posted by ostrof View Post
    Actually it is from Ukraine . Lugansk it is Ukraine .
    Depends who you ask where Lugansk is and who it belongs to especially right now. Also it being Lugansk production has no bearing on where it ended up after it was made. Ie any of the former soviet states including Russia.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

With free shipping it's a deal I am down for.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast