Thread: "Need to contribute more" to post pictures

"Need to contribute more" to post pictures

A lot has changed (ie. gotten stricter) since I was here last. Two levels of EE, etc., etc.... Which is all fine. Anything that protects people and their money is good in my books! But what confuses me and I have not been able to find an answer to is:

Quote Originally Posted by CGN Forum
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Does this mean 'post count'? If yes, how many posts do I need before I can post/link pictures? If no, then what is the criteria?

Buying and selling gear is one of the best parts of this community. But it's hard to sell stuff without pictures!

Thank you in advance for explaining the 'new' stuff to me.

CGN frequent flyer
    No idea if it is or isn't post count. I remember I was magically allowed to start posting photos around post 100 or so but that could have been coincidence. In the mean time you can post the link to your photos.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Not sure what the number is either but pretty sure it was done in response to some very offensive GIF and pics that newbie/ trolls were doing regularly about a year ago.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Ha! One bad apple, eh?

So I can just put a link to my photo on the thrid party hoster? Didn't think of that. Going to try it out now. Thanks!

Just posted some guns to sell, but cant post photos on post like I had in the past. Has the system changed, do you know how it is done now ?

I had the same experience, a $25 membership fixed that right up
    When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

The CGN membership is great, for a very reasonable price you get additional options to a great site.

there's two levels of EE? i just use imgur because i use that for a lot of the other forums im on. the UI of these forums are never the best anyways.