Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Scar

CGN Regular

CGN Regular

BANNED
    Basically if you like scar over xcr you probably have a micro penis

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    A lot of miss info out there about the SCAR 17’s. they excelled in testing, boast 1 MOA as a semi auto battle rifle and are still used by a large number of special forces. Don’t get all your info from two salty “marines” off YouTube. The Scar is way better than the ACR and espically the XCR, but having said that I’d love for us to also have the Bren 2 in Canada
    Sorry man, they are largely hated by troops. Yes accurate, but fiddly with ammo and has gas issues. They also break optics all the time. They suck compared to the hype of being a super rifle. Just another rifle with problems as any other.
    Last edited by $kull; 02-10-2019 at 01:07 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Scar is just a lesser and cheaper made rifle that happens to look like XCR from Robinson Armament. Lot's of polymer used on SCAR, almost none on XCR (all metal).
    Check this article, full review by a pro written recently.

PART 1.https://gatdaily.com/the-robinson-ar...eid=9d98499a29

PART 2.https://gatdaily.com/robinson-armame...eid=9d98499a29

PART 3: https://gatdaily.com/robinson-armame...eid=9d98499a29

I am not associated with Wolverine Supplies in any way except that I purchased XCR-M from them and can't praise the platform enough. And also now Wolverine has free shipping for orders over 300.
    Wasn't tere an xcr recently with a destroyed bcg in 300 gentle rounds? And turned out that was fairly common? Haven't seen that in the SCAR yet.

Sorry but the SCAR is a substantially better carbine than the xcr or acr. The acr as the masada was excellent and then twigmaster decided to mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Wasn't tere an xcr recently with a destroyed bcg in 300 gentle rounds? And turned out that was fairly common? Haven't seen that in the SCAR yet.

Sorry but the SCAR is a substantially better carbine than the xcr or acr. The acr as the masada was excellent and then twigmaster decided to mess it up.
    Haha twigmaster.
    To each their own. Another option is cool, if the scar makes it. I'm happy to have more for us to choose.. it's just not a better rifle vs others.. may not even be "good" and It certainly is not thousands of dollars better than anything. It's just hype. It does recoil lightly though, I'll say that.
    Last edited by $kull; 02-10-2019 at 01:08 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Did the XCR-L’s resolve the front weight issues? The new gens looks promising with longer M-Lok forerail. Loved that 9.5” SBR from that video.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

BANNED
    Mlok is heavier than keymod....forend wall thickness....

Keymod upper with light barrel is really nicely balanced

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Keymod upper with light barrel is really nicely balanced
    After watching those vids, I may stop in and check them out. FDE or OD is really nice.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports