Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mid length op rods for WK180c

Expired Business Rep

Mid length op rods for WK180c

After requests from customers the mid length WK180c op rods were issued to the shop floor for production today. They should be on the web site in three weeks for purchase. They will be made of 316 stainless steel and the Retail price is 49.99.

Thanks for all the support.

Kevin, RWA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Thanks for listening to me (and others) and deciding to make this happen. This will finally make installing an alternative barrel on the WK180-C a reality.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Thanks for listening to me (and others) and deciding to make this happen. This will finally make installing an alternative barrel on the WK180-C a reality.

No Problem, We love this stuff. It makes it easy to move on stuff when you guys are behind us.

Thanks again.

CGN Regular
    Thanks again guys. RWA is quickly becoming my go too for new parts. Keep up the good work.

This is a great option. Would like to be able to swap out barrel. Love my WK but so far it's average 2.5 moa
    Member CSSA. Member OFAH . THATS THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICS REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS I KEEP GETTING SCREWED

Oh nice, that's super reasonably priced and will give access to lots more barrels.
    I write on huntinggearguy.com

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adriel View Post
    Oh nice, that's super reasonably priced and will give access to lots more barrels.
    hmmm...you mean like these

https://www.rangewarrioraccessories....egory/barrels/

We stock IBI barrels...we believe them to be the best barrels in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    hmmm...you mean like these

https://www.rangewarrioraccessories....egory/barrels/

We stock IBI barrels...we believe them to be the best barrels in Canada
    Oh sweet, thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a 300blk barrel. The gas length choices are awesome btw, the last one I saw was rifle length and I was just like "wtf??"
    I am a kit hor(der)

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Oh sweet, thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a 300blk barrel. The gas length choices are awesome btw, the last one I saw was rifle length and I was just like "wtf??"
    Thanks.
    The gas length options came out of our testing results, but we didn't discover anything everyone didn't already know. As you agree with the rifle length gas option....lol
    These barrels are top shelf, IBI does a great job on their barrels. Our rifle runs best with the carbine length but we brought in pistol length for any AR15 guys looking for a good barrel. These will be a regular stock item on our web store as we move forward.

Cheers,

Kevin, RWA

Does RWA have any pre-production examples of Wk180-C with mid-length op rod running rifle length barrel? Looking forward to video for installation and use.
    Tacticalvin -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast