CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mid length op rods for WK180c

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalvin View Post
    Does RWA have any pre-production examples of Wk180-C with mid-length op rod running rifle length barrel? Looking forward to video for installation and use.
    No we do not This was a part requested by a few people, so we are making it. We have not done any re-engineering on the rifle, it will simply be a replacement part for those that wish to give it a whirl. The engineering and testing that we have done is on our completed upper for the WK180C, using our gas system (which is different).

Barry - Sales
    Range Warrior Accessories Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Technical View Post
    Thanks.
    The gas length options came out of our testing results, but we didn't discover anything everyone didn't already know. As you agree with the rifle length gas option....lol
    These barrels are top shelf, IBI does a great job on their barrels. Our rifle runs best with the carbine length but we brought in pistol length for any AR15 guys looking for a good barrel. These will be a regular stock item on our web store as we move forward.

Cheers,

Kevin, RWA
    Not sure if you mistunderstood me, or if I misunderstood you ....just incase, I was saying rifle length on 300 blackout makes no sense. I was giving you props for a much better option.

I'll bookmark the carbine length for when I get to that point.
    Last edited by ThatM305Guy; 02-15-2019 at 01:56 PM.
    "Yeah, when we shot at the Americans it wasn't so bad because they would shoot back and roll on through.
    But when we shot at the Canadians they would get out and kill everyone." - Unknown

Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Not sure if you mistunderstood me, or if I misunderstood you ....just incase, I was saying rifle length on 300 blackout makes no sense. I was giving you props for a much better option.

I'll bookmark the carbine length for when I get to that point.
    Sorry, I was agreeing with you 100%. I can't see .300 blackout running well at all in a rifle length. I was laughing a little at it while I posted so maybe I missed the mark on clarity. LOL

Any chance of an upgraded gas block too?

These (the mid length WK op rod) should be on our site Monday or Tuesday....

Shown alongside the original.

Name:  WK Mid Op rod 1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  39.4 KB

Name:  WK Mid Op Rod 2.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  53.7 KB

Barry - Sales

sooo, in reading through this thread...and emails...and PMs, we have had requests for upgrades to many parts of the WK180C. They are listed below:

Bolt Catch Release
    Mid Length Gas system
    Ambi Safety
    Gas Block
    Bolt Carrier
    Bolt
    Firing Pin
    Charging handle
    Handguard
    Barrel

I am happy to say that all of these upgrades are actually available from us. We sell it as a kit, in fact.

It's our Completed Upper Receiver for the WK180C and comes with a true 1913 Picatinny rail, IBI Barrel, and M-Lok handguard

Sorry, couldn't resist. Have a great weekend everyone!

Barry - Sales

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    These (the mid length WK op rod) should be on our site Monday or Tuesday....

Shown alongside the original.

Name:  WK Mid Op rod 1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  39.4 KB

Name:  WK Mid Op Rod 2.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  53.7 KB
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12