Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272829303132333435363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I'm usually not a camo kind of guy but that is one sweet looking setup you have there Dilli.

Quote Originally Posted by Isimo View Post
    Did you order this from Brownells? If so, did you have to pay for the $250 stamp or w/e it's called?
    You don't need to pay for a permit for BCGs. Barrels I believe you do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Did you order this from Brownells? If so, did you have to pay for the $250 stamp or w/e it's called?
    If you order is less than $500 USD and doesn't contain a receiver, barrel, scope and a few other things, you don't need an export license.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

I must be insane, as I swore I saw that BCGs couldn't be imported without a license fee. Thanks guys!

I must be insane, as I swore I saw that BCGs couldn't be imported without a license fee. Thanks guys!
    There’s no fee, but on the other hand it is a state department regulated item. You must sign a form declaring that you will not sell or dispose of said items, if so you must contact the state department for the approval to do so. Contact. sandra@brownells or call Brownells directly. She might be able to explain it better.

I hope this helps.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LMG Stoner View Post
    There’s no fee, but on the other hand it is a state department regulated item. You must sign a form declaring that you will not sell or dispose of said items, if so you must contact the state department for the approval to do so. Contact. sandra@brownells or call Brownells directly. She might be able to explain it better.

I hope this helps.
    Is there a penalty if you end up selling these said items?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Is there a penalty if you end up selling these said items?
    No it just is an agreement between you and the state department that you will not export the item outside of canada. You can sell it to someone in canada if you dont like it or need it any longer. That's the info I got from sandra when I called about some bolt stops and a barrel extension

Super GunNutz
    If your order is under $100 you don’t need to sign anything. That applies to BCG as well.
    $100 to $500 you need to sign an end user agreement.

It gets emailed you you, you list what your buying,sign it,email it back.
    I do mine in my iPhone,
    It’s that easy.

I tried last week to order a cmmg .22lr bravo conversion kit gor my AR and they wanted $250 for the export license.

Nope just sign and return the end users agreement. Bobs your Uncle.
    CCFR — CSSA