Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373839404142434445464748495161 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter photo thread

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Saw your break down. I'm going to do one up for my lowers and uppers as well, I lost track. That's a super gucci build you have. It's nice and light with the optic included. Did you choose that BCG over the brownells light weight just for the weight difference (7.9 vs 8.2oz), or just #### it, why not go all out?

All my lowers will be the exact same other than triggers. went with Geissele SSA-E and trigger tech AR diamond.
    Honestly I didn’t build this one haha, this is one I bought from a CGN’er while I wait for my email to show up! I changed a few things here and there but nothing major. My hand guard I bough for another build wouldn’t over the gas block so I stayed with the original, otherwise it would’ve shaved off another few ounces. For the BCG I assume the original owner knew about the lightweight ones not working well with ejection port covers as he had another one as well. But I can’t say for sure. Once I get my two other MS’s built I’ll post them as well along with compatibility issues if I have any.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Went through a lot headache and confusion. but here is mine...my first build ever
    Attachment 324576

Needs more Hello Kitty blanket!

Jk

Nice build man!

Got the email last week that my set is ready.

Almost time!
    CCFR Member

Beautiful build, love me some black and tan!

Last edited by benwilliam; 01-18-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Last edited by benwilliam; 01-18-2020 at 03:06 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:07 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    Need Help with handguard:

18.6" BSF barrel
    .875 SLR Titanium Adjustable Clamp on Gas Block (requires 1.4" ID)

Can you recall what the total ID was for your 18.6" with Superlative gas block? I'm hoping your setup might work (Maple Ridge 17" handguard) otherwise I'm stuck with the Midwest Industries SP series (suppressor).

Thanks in advance.
    If you got the money you can use the Faxon CF handguard. I actually went with the Midwest SP handguard, no regrets, fat as it may be lol
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    Need Help with handguard:

18.6" BSF barrel
    .875 SLR Titanium Adjustable Clamp on Gas Block (requires 1.4" ID)

Can you recall what the total ID was for your 18.6" with Superlative gas block? I'm hoping your setup might work (Maple Ridge 17" handguard) otherwise I'm stuck with the Midwest Industries SP series (suppressor).

Thanks in advance.
    I'm not sure what the diameter of the Superlative arms gas block is but the maple ridge armoury hand guard is 1.36" Inside Diameter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ