Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter photo thread

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tanghuang12 View Post
    Went through a lot headache and confusion. but here is mine...my first build ever
    Attachment 324576

how do you like the kahles? just ordered one for myself but wasn't able to get any first hand experience first.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    For those who are concerned about gas block clearance the JP Enterprises handguard is an excellent choice and is surprisingly comfortable for it having a large diameter.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    For those who are concerned about gas block clearance the JP Enterprises handguard is an excellent choice and is surprisingly comfortable for it having a large diameter.
    If it wasn't for the proprietary attachment system (i.e. if it was M-Lok or Keymod) I'd have gotten that myself, loved them on all the ARs I ran them on.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 10:08 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryang5177 View Post
    how do you like the kahles? just ordered one for myself but wasn't able to get any first hand experience first.
    Very light weighted, I have not try it yet, but the image is brighter than trijicon accupower 1-8

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tanghuang12 View Post
    Very light weighted, I have not try it yet, but the image is brighter than trijicon accupower 1-8
    Cool because I chose it over the Trijicon haha
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Ryang5177 View Post
    I've had a Kahles 1-6 since 2015. At the time they were the best 1-6 optic available. I'd still say they are the best. But the new Eotech 1-6 is 90% as good at 65% the price. I have several PA 1-6, 2 older SFP & 1 newer FFP, for the price they can't be beat. The PA 1-8 is also a awesome made in Japan scope, but it is HEAVY.

I see you are in Edm. You are welcome to come check out the scopes at anytime, we can meet at the range if you'd like. CSC usually has the whole Kahles lineup available for veiwing in their showroom, if you want to see one in person.
    Last edited by mileageman; 11-22-2019 at 12:49 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    I've had a Kahles 1-6 since 2015. At the time they were the best 1-6 optic available. I'd still say they are the best. But the new Eotech 1-6 is 90% as good at 65% the price. I have several PA 1-6, 2 older SFP & 1 newer FFP, for the price they can't be beat. The PA 1-8 is also a awesome made in Japan scope, but it is HEAVY.

I see you are in Edm. You are welcome to come check out the scopes at anytime, we can meet at the range if you'd like. CSC usually has the whole Kahles lineup available for veiwing in their showroom, if you want to see one in person.
    How does the Razor 1-6 compare?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    How does the Razor 1-6 compare?
    I remember comparing them at the time. I don't remember if it was the current Razor Gen II or if it was the Gen I, it was 2015. And the Razor was significantly heavier, I didn't like the reticle as much and the glass wasn't as good as the Kahles. But at the price range you are really splitting hairs on the quality of the glass.

Garand Thumb has a good (recent) review of the Kahles 1-6 & Primary Arms.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    I remember comparing them at the time. I don't remember if it was the current Razor Gen II or if it was the Gen I, it was 2015. And the Razor was significantly heavier, I didn't like the reticle as much and the glass wasn't as good as the Kahles. But at the price range you are really splitting hairs on the quality of the glass.

Garand Thumb has a good (recent) review of the Kahles 1-6 & Primary Arms.
    Vortex has also come out with the Razor HD Gen II-E in the 1-6, which is significantly lighter. Still not a light optic, but still 6 or 8 oz lighter i think.