Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 43535556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter photo thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by conmaesta View Post
    Scary scarrrrrry ooooooohhhh!!!
    What's even scarier is that there are people who haven't donated yet. Have you?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/class-act...mp-frt-changes

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Memories

And don’t forget:

https://gf.me/u/x4xbsn

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Regardless if anyone had owned or continues to own them my question is does the RCMP have the right or are attempting to contact the CGN site for personal information?
    They are/were non restricted so I'm sure most people sold them off.
    Member of the CCFR

EE Disclaimer
    - First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    Were these non restricted before? If so how in the world did I miss this rifle? I would definitely of had one. Jeeze.
    Maybe reach out to the boys at ATRS, "maybe" they can hook you up.

CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonny360 View Post
    Were these non restricted before? If so how in the world did I miss this rifle? I would definitely of had one. Jeeze.
    ATRS is still seeking them. Put an order in.

CGN Regular
    The ATRS Modern Sporter is NOT on the May 1st OIC, and is therefore non-restricted. I hope to have mine very soon and will be shooting it on crown land and at the range.

The original Modern Sporter FRT states clearly in the Canadian Law Comment section "Further, this firearm design is derived from an amalgamation of several different firearms designs and does not trace its design lineage directly or uniquely to a "prohibited" or "restricted" firearm found in the regulations appended to the criminal code".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    The ATRS Modern Sporter is NOT on the May 1st OIC, and is therefore non-restricted. I hope to have mine very soon and will be shooting it on crown land and at the range.

The original Modern Sporter FRT states clearly in the Canadian Law Comment section "Further, this firearm design is derived from an amalgamation of several different firearms designs and does not trace its design lineage directly or uniquely to a "prohibited" or "restricted" firearm found in the regulations appended to the criminal code".
    You'll still have to pay $20-30k for a lawyer when you get caught to prove that and set a precedent case on it's true designation through our new ban. That's great if you're willing and able to take on that fight for the rest of us. Not so much if that avenue is not something you can afford to take. Until someone gets caught and arrested for sport shooting, we really don't know where we stand with the NR's. A lot of it would also come down to officer discretion.

Shhh we need this guy

CGN Regular
    Anybody here ordered on November 2019 and received it? Trying to figure out when I’ll receive it.